Loss Aversion and Intertemporal Choice: A Laboratory Investigation
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Robert Oxoby & William G. Morrison, "undated". "Loss Aversion and Intertemporal Choice: A Laboratory Investigation," Working Papers 2010-06, Department of Economics, University of Calgary, revised 26 Jan 2010.
References listed on IDEAS
- Todd L. Cherry & Peter Frykblom & Jason F. Shogren, 2002. "Hardnose the Dictator," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, pages 1218-1221.
- Maribeth Coller & Melonie Williams, 1999. "Eliciting Individual Discount Rates," Experimental Economics, Springer;Economic Science Association, vol. 2(2), pages 107-127, December.
More about this item
Keywordsintertemporal choice; discount rates; experiments;
- C91 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Design of Experiments - - - Laboratory, Individual Behavior
- D91 - Microeconomics - - Micro-Based Behavioral Economics - - - Role and Effects of Psychological, Emotional, Social, and Cognitive Factors on Decision Making
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-04-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBE-2010-04-17 (Cognitive & Behavioural Economics)
- NEP-EXP-2010-04-17 (Experimental Economics)
- NEP-UPT-2010-04-17 (Utility Models & Prospect Theory)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izadps:dp4854. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Fallak). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .