How Much Can We Trust Causal Interpretations of Fixed-Effects Estimators in the Context of Criminality?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ashenfelter, Orley C, 1978. "Estimating the Effect of Training Programs on Earnings," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 60(1), pages 47-57, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christian Weisæth Monsbakken & Torbjørn Skardhamar & Torkild Hovde Lyngstad, 2012. "Crime and the transition to parenthood. The role of sex and relationship context," Discussion Papers 673, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Alvaro Morales & Prakarsh Singh, 2016. "“Face the bullet, spare the rod?” Evidence from the aftermath of the Shining Path Insurgency," HiCN Working Papers 191 updated, Households in Conflict Network.
- Prakarsh Singh & Alvaro Morales, 2015. "The Effect of Civil Conflict on Child Abuse: Evidence from Peru," NCID Working Papers 04/2015, Navarra Center for International Development, University of Navarra.
- McGarrell, Edmund F. & Corsaro, Nicholas & Melde, Chris & Hipple, Natalie K. & Bynum, Timothy & Cobbina, Jennifer, 2013. "Attempting to reduce firearms violence through a Comprehensive Anti-Gang Initiative (CAGI): An evaluation of process and impact," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 33-43.
- Christian Weisæth Monsbakken & Torkild Hovde Lyngstad & Torbjørn Skardhamar, 2012. "Crime and the transition to marriage. The roles of gender and partner's criminal involvement," Discussion Papers 678, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
More about this item
Keywordsmarriage; crime; fixed-effects; gangs; smoking;
- C12 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Hypothesis Testing: General
- K42 - Law and Economics - - Legal Procedure, the Legal System, and Illegal Behavior - - - Illegal Behavior and the Enforcement of Law
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izadps:dp4387. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Fallak). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .