Evaluating the Impacts of Minigrid Electrification in Sub-Saharan Africa
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Simone Tagliapietra & Giovanni Occhiali & Enrico Nano & Robert Kalcik, 2020. "The impact of electrification on labour market outcomes in Nigeria," Economia Politica: Journal of Analytical and Institutional Economics, Springer;Fondazione Edison, vol. 37(3), pages 737-779, October.
- Gupta, Eshita, 2019. "The impact of solar water pumps on energy-water-food nexus: Evidence from Rajasthan, India," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 129(C), pages 598-609.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Rahman, Syed Mahbubur & Mori, Akihisa & Rahman, Syed Mustafizur, 2022. "How does climate adaptation co-benefits help scale-up solar-powered irrigation? A case of the Barind Tract, Bangladesh," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 182(C), pages 1039-1048.
- Stéphanie LEYRONAS & Aurélien Dumont (COSTEA), & Olivier Petit (CLERSÉ, université d’Artois), & Quentin Ballin (AFD),, 2021. "Agir en commun pour un usage durable de l’eau agricole," Working Paper 02545eec-73a8-41ac-a8da-e, Agence française de développement.
- Cheng, Zhiming & Tani, Massimiliano & Wang, Haining, 2021. "Energy poverty and entrepreneurship," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 102(C).
- Aditi Mukherji, 2022. "Sustainable Groundwater Management in India Needs a Water‐Energy‐Food Nexus Approach," Applied Economic Perspectives and Policy, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 44(1), pages 394-410, March.
- Daniella Rodríguez-Urrego & Leonardo Rodríguez-Urrego & Benjamín González-Díaz & Ricardo Guerrero-Lemus, 2022. "Sustainability Analysis and Scenarios in Groundwater Pumping Systems: A Case Study for Tenerife Island to 2030," Energies, MDPI, vol. 15(15), pages 1-19, August.
- Candelise, Chiara & Saccone, Donatella & Vallino, Elena, 2021. "An empirical assessment of the effects of electricity access on food security," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 141(C).
- Aurélien Dumont & Stéphanie Leyronas & Olivier Petit & Quentin Ballin, 2021. "Agir en commun pour un usage durable de l’eau agricole. Propositions pour prévenir la dégradation et la surexploitation des eaux souterraines," Post-Print hal-03183610, HAL.
- Enrico Nano, 2022. "Electrifying Nigeria: the Impact of Rural Access to Electricity on Kids' Schooling," IHEID Working Papers 03-2022, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies.
More about this item
Keywordselectricity access; minigrids; household welfare; agriculture; sub-Saharan Africa;
All these keywords.
- O13 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Agriculture; Natural Resources; Environment; Other Primary Products
- J43 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Particular Labor Markets - - - Agricultural Labor Markets
- Q01 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General - - - Sustainable Development
- Q42 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Alternative Energy Sources
- N57 - Economic History - - Agriculture, Natural Resources, Environment and Extractive Industries - - - Africa; Oceania
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2022-09-19 (Africa)
- NEP-DEV-2022-09-19 (Development)
- NEP-ENE-2022-09-19 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-LMA-2022-09-19 (Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izadps:dp15466. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/izaaade.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Holger Hinte (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/izaaade.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.