Does Birth Spacing Affect Personality?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Sandra E. Black & Paul J. Devereux & Kjell G. Salvanes, 2011.
"Older and Wiser? Birth Order and IQ of Young Men,"
CESifo Economic Studies,
CESifo, vol. 57(1), pages 103-120, March.
- Black, Sandra E. & Devereux, Paul J. & Salvanes, Kjell G., 2007. "Older and Wiser? Birth Order and IQ of Young Men," IZA Discussion Papers 3007, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Sandra E. Black & Paul J. Devereux & Kjell G. Salvanes, 2007. "Older and Wiser? Birth Order and IQ of Young Men," NBER Working Papers 13237, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Black, Sandra & Devereux, Paul J. & Salvanes, Kjell G, 2007. "Older and Wiser? Birth Order and IQ of Young Men," CEPR Discussion Papers 6375, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Paul J. Devereux & Sandra E. Black & Kjell G. Salvanes, 2007. "Older and wiser? Birth order and IQ of young men," Open Access publications 10197/740, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- V. Hotz & Juan Pantano, 2015. "Strategic parenting, birth order, and school performance," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 28(4), pages 911-936, October.
- Pettersson-Lidbom, Per & Skogman Thoursie, Peter, 2009. "Does child spacing affect children’s outcomes? Evidence from a Swedish reform," Working Paper Series 2009:7, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Kasey S. Buckles & Elizabeth L. Munnich, 2012. "Birth Spacing and Sibling Outcomes," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 47(3), pages 613-642.
More about this item
Keywordsbirth spacing; family structure; personality traits;
- J12 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Marriage; Marital Dissolution; Family Structure
- J13 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Fertility; Family Planning; Child Care; Children; Youth
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2017-03-12 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBE-2017-03-12 (Cognitive & Behavioural Economics)
- NEP-DEM-2017-03-12 (Demographic Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izadps:dp10563. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Fallak). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .