Personality and the gender wage gap
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- L Feinstein, 2000. "The Relative Economic Importance of Academic, Psychological and Behavioural Attributes Developed on Chilhood," CEP Discussion Papers dp0443, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Feinstein, Leon, 2000. "The relative economic importance of academic, psychological and behavioural attributes developed on childhood," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 20206, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vassil, Kristjan & Eamets, Raul & Mõtsmees, Pille, 2014. "Socio-demographic Model of Gender Gap in Expected and Actual Wages in Estonia," IZA Discussion Papers 8604, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Matthias Collischon, 2017. "The Returns to Personality Traits across the Wage Distribution," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 921, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Inés P. Murillo & Hipólito Simón, 2014. "La Gran Recesión y el diferencial salarial por género en España," Hacienda Pública Española, IEF, vol. 208(1), pages 39-76, March.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/15003 is not listed on IDEAS
- Vinod Mishra & Russell Smyth, 2014.
"It pays to be happy (if you are a man): Subjective wellbeing and the gender wage gap in Urban China,"
International Journal of Manpower,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 35(3), pages 392-414, May.
- Vinod Mishra & Russell Smyth, 2012. "It Pays to Be Happy (If You are a Man): Subjective Wellbeing and the Gender Wage Gap in Urban China," Monash Economics Working Papers 51-12, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Chan, Alex W.H. & Cheung, Hoi Yan, 2016. "Extraversion, individualism and M&A activities," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 356-369.
- Roger Wilkins & Mark Wooden, 2013. "Gender Differences in Involuntary Job Loss: Why Are Men More Likely to Lose Their Jobs?," Industrial Relations: A Journal of Economy and Society, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 52(2), pages 582-608, April.
- Collischon, Matthias, 2016. "Personality, ability, marriage and the gender wage gap: Evidence from Germany," FAU Discussion Papers in Economics 08/2016, Friedrich-Alexander University Erlangen-Nuremberg, Institute for Economics.
- Collischon & Matthias, 2018. "Can Personality Traits Explain Glass Ceilings?," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 965, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:applec:44:y:2012:i:1:p:105-118. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEC20 .