Price, Quality, and Organization: Branding in the Japanese silk-reeling industry
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Holmstrom, Bengt & Milgrom, Paul, 1991. "Multitask Principal-Agent Analyses: Incentive Contracts, Asset Ownership, and Job Design," Journal of Law, Economics, and Organization, Oxford University Press, vol. 7(0), pages 24-52, Special I.
- Federico,Giovanni, 2009.
"An Economic History of the Silk Industry, 1830â€“1930,"
Cambridge University Press, number 9780521105262, March.
- Federico,Giovanni, 1997. "An Economic History of the Silk Industry, 1830â€“1930," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521581981, March.
- Aldrich, Mark & Albelda, Randy, 1980. "Determinants of working women's wages during the progressive era," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 323-341, October.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
More about this item
KeywordsInstitutions; asymmetric information of quality; branding; textile industry; Japan.;
- N35 - Economic History - - Labor and Consumers, Demography, Education, Health, Welfare, Income, Wealth, Religion, and Philanthropy - - - Asia including Middle East
- L22 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Organization and Market Structure
- L23 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Organization of Production
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:itk:issdps:f160. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/istokjp.html .