An Economic History of the Silk Industry, 1830â€“1930
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Federico,Giovanni, 1997. "An Economic History of the Silk Industry, 1830â€“1930," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521581981, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chao Gu & Fabrizio Mattesini & Randall Wright, 2013. "Banking: A New Monetarist Approach," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 80(2), pages 636-662.
- NAKABAYASHI, Masaki, 2012. "Price, Quality, and Organization: Branding in the Japanese silk-reeling industry," ISS Discussion Paper Series (series F) f160, Institute of Social Science, The University of Tokyo, revised 07 Jan 2013.
- Broadberry Stephen & Fremdling Rainer & Solar Peter M., 2008.
"European Industry 1700-1870,"
Jahrbuch für Wirtschaftsgeschichte / Economic History Yearbook,
De Gruyter, vol. 49(2), pages 141-172, December.
- Broadberry Stephen & Fremdling Rainer & Solar Peter M., 2008. "European Industry 1700-1870," Jahrbuch für Wirtschaftsgeschichte / Economic History Yearbook, De Gruyter, vol. 49(2), pages 141-171, December.
- Masaki Nakabayashi, 2014. "Special Issue: Issues in Asia. Guest Editor: Laixun Zhao," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 18(2), pages 254-271, May.
- Giovanni Federico & Antonio Tena-Junguito, 2014. "The ripples of the industrial revolution: exports, economic growth, and regional integration in Italy in the early nineteenth century," European Review of Economic History, Oxford University Press, vol. 18(3), pages 349-369.
- Miwa, Yoshiro & Ramseyer, J. Mark, 2006. "Japanese industrial finance at the close of the 19th century: Trade credit and financial intermediation," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 94-118, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:cbooks:9780521105262. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ruth Austin). General contact details of provider: http://www.cambridge.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .