Minimum Income in Portugal: Changing the Rules in Times of Crisis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Beckerman, W, 1979. "The Impact of Income Maintenance Payments on Poverty in Britain, 1975," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 89(354), pages 261-279, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bea Cantillon & Sarah Marchal & Chris Luigjes, 2015.
"Decent incomes for the poor: which role for Europe?,"
ImPRovE Working Papers
15/20, Herman Deleeck Centre for Social Policy, University of Antwerp.
- Bea Cantillon & Sarah Marchal, 2016. "Decent income for the poor: which role for Europe?," Working Papers 1601, Herman Deleeck Centre for Social Policy, University of Antwerp.
- Sarah Marchal & Ive Marx, 2015.
"Stemming the tide. What have EU countries done to support low-wage workers in an era of downward wage pressure?,"
ImPRovE Working Papers
15/18, Herman Deleeck Centre for Social Policy, University of Antwerp.
- Marchal, Sarah & Marx, Ive, 2015. "Stemming the Tide: What Have EU Countries Done to Support Low-Wage Workers in an Era of Downward Wage Pressures?," IZA Discussion Papers 9390, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
KeywordsSocial Policy; Income Distribution; Inequality; Poverty Alleviation; Portugal;
- D63 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Equity, Justice, Inequality, and Other Normative Criteria and Measurement
- I32 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Measurement and Analysis of Poverty
- I38 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Government Programs; Provision and Effects of Welfare Programs
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ise:isegwp:wp052012. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Vitor Escaria). General contact details of provider: https://aquila1.iseg.ulisboa.pt/aquila/departamentos/EC .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.