Alternative tax-benefit strategies to support children in Poland
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sutherland, Holly, 2001. "EUROMOD: an integrated European benefit-tax model: final report," EUROMOD Working Papers EM9/01, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Beckerman, W, 1979. "The Impact of Income Maintenance Payments on Poverty in Britain, 1975," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 89(354), pages 261-279, June.
- Immervoll, Herwig & O'Donoghue, Cathal, 2001.
"Towards a multi purpose framework for tax benefit microsimulation,"
EUROMOD Working Papers
EM2/01, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Herwig Immervoll & Cathal O'Donoghue, 2003. "Towards A Multi-Purpose Framework For Tax-Benefit Microsimulation," Computational Economics 0302002, EconWPA.
- Foster, James & Greer, Joel & Thorbecke, Erik, 1984. "A Class of Decomposable Poverty Measures," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 52(3), pages 761-766, May.
- Matsaganis, Manos & O'Donoghue, Cathal & Levy, Horacio & Coromaldi, Manuela & Mercader-Prats, M. & Rodrigues, Carlos Farinha & Toso, Stefano & Tsakloglou, Panos, 2004.
"Child poverty and family transfers in Southern Europe,"
EUROMOD Working Papers
EM2/04, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Matsaganis, Manos & O'Donoghue, Cathal & Levy, Horacio & Coromaldi, Manuela & Mercader-Prats, Magda & Rodrigues, Carlos Farinha & Toso, Stefano & Tsakloglou, Panos, 2005. "Child Poverty and Family Transfers in Southern Europe," IZA Discussion Papers 1509, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nicholas-James Clavet & Luca Tiberti & Marko Vladisavljevic & Jelena Zarkovic Rakic & Aleksandra Anic & Gorana Krstic & Sasa Randelovic, 2017. "Reduction of child poverty in Serbia: Improved cash-transfers or higher work incentives for parents?," Working Papers PMMA 2017-04, PEP-PMMA.
- Kurowska, Anna & Myck, Michal & Wrohlich, Katharina, 2012.
"Family and Labor Market Choices: Requirements to Guide Effective Evidence-Based Policy,"
IZA Discussion Papers
6846, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Anna Kurowska & Michal Myck & Katharina Wrohlich, 2012. "Family and Labor Market Choices: Requirements to Guide Effective Evidence-Based Policy," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1234, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Michal Myck & Anna Kurowska & Michal Kundera, 2013.
"Financial support for families with children and its trade-offs: balancing redistribution and parental work incentives,"
Baltic Journal of Economics,
Baltic International Centre for Economic Policy Studies, vol. 13(2), pages 59-83, December.
- Myck, Michal & Kurowska, Anna & Kundera, Micha?, 2013. "Financial Support for Families with Children and its Trade-offs: Balancing Redistribution and Parental Work Incentives," IZA Discussion Papers 7506, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Silvia Avram & Eva Militaru, 2016. "Interactions Between Policy Effects, Population Characteristics and the Tax-Benefit System: An Illustration Using Child Poverty and Child Related Policies in Romania and the Czech Republic," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 128(3), pages 1365-1385, September.
- repec:diw:diwwpp:dp1315 is not listed on IDEAS
- Michael F. Förster & Gerlinde Verbist, 2012.
"Money or Kindergarten? Distributive Effects of Cash Versus In-Kind Family Transfers for Young Children,"
OECD Social, Employment and Migration Working Papers
135, OECD Publishing.
- Michael Förster & Gerlinde Verbist, 2013. "Money or kindergarten? Distributive effects of cash versus in-kind family transfers for young children," ImPRovE Working Papers 13/04, Herman Deleeck Centre for Social Policy, University of Antwerp.
- Tim Goedemé & Karel Van den Bosch & Lina Salanauskaite & Gerlinde Verbist, 2013.
"Testing the Statistical Significance of Microsimulation Results: Often Easier than You Think. A Technical Note,"
ImPRovE Working Papers
13/10, Herman Deleeck Centre for Social Policy, University of Antwerp.
- GoedemÃ©, Tim & Van den Bosch, Karel & Salanauskaite, Lina & Verbist, Gerlinde, 2013. "Testing the statistical significance of microsimulation results: often easier than you think. A technical note," EUROMOD Working Papers EM18/13, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Lietz, Christine & Mantovani, Daniela, 2006. "Lessons from building and using EUROMOD," EUROMOD Working Papers EM5/06, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ese:emodwp:em3-08. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jonathan Nears). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rcessuk.html .