Private supplemental health insurance: retirees' demand
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Carine Franc & Marc Perronnin & Aurélie Pierre, 2008. "Private Supplementary Health Insurance: Retirees' Demand," The Geneva Papers on Risk and Insurance - Issues and Practice, Palgrave Macmillan;The Geneva Association, vol. 33(4), pages 610-626, October.
References listed on IDEAS
- Marquis, M Susan & Phelps, Charles E, 1987. "Price Elasticity and Adverse Selection in the Demand for Supplementary Health Insurance," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 25(2), pages 299-313, April.
- Samuelson, William & Zeckhauser, Richard, 1988. "Status Quo Bias in Decision Making," Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, Springer, vol. 1(1), pages 7-59, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Or, Zeynep & Cases, Chantal & Lisac, Melanie & Vrangbæk, Karsten & Winblad, Ulrika & Bevan, Gwyn, 2010.
"Are health problems systemic? Politics of access and choice under Beveridge and Bismarck systems,"
Health Economics, Policy and Law,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 5(03), pages 269-293, July.
- Zeynep Or & Chantal Cases & Melanie Lisac & Karsten Vrangbaek & Ulrika Winblad & Gwyn Bevan, 2009. "Are Health Problems Systemic? Politics of Access and Choice under Beveridge and Bismarck Systems," Working Papers DT27, IRDES institut for research and information in health economics, revised Sep 2009.
- Monique Kerleau & Anne Fretel & Isabelle Hirtzlin, 2009. "Regulating Private Health Insurance in France : New Challenges for Employer-Based Complementary Health Insurance," Post-Print halshs-00423931, HAL.
More about this item
Keywordsprivate health insurance; retirement; switching behavior;
- D12 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Empirical Analysis
- G22 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Insurance; Insurance Companies; Actuarial Studies
- I19 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Other
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGE-2008-04-29 (Economics of Ageing)
- NEP-ALL-2008-04-29 (All new papers)
- NEP-HEA-2008-04-29 (Health Economics)
- NEP-IAS-2008-04-29 (Insurance Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:irh:wpaper:dt9. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jacques Harrouin). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/credefr.html .