“When supply travels far beyond demand: Institutional and regulatory causes of oversupply in Spain’s transport infrastructure”
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Germa Bel & Xavier Fageda, 2009.
"Preventing competition because of 'solidarity': rhetoric and reality of airport investments in Spain,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(22), pages 2853-2865.
- Germà Bel & Xavier Fageda, 2005. "Preventing competition because of “solidarity”: Rhetoric and reality of airport investments in Spain," Public Economics 0511012, EconWPA.
- Castells, Antoni & Sole-Olle, Albert, 2005. "The regional allocation of infrastructure investment: The role of equity, efficiency and political factors," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 49(5), pages 1165-1205, July.
- Daniel Albalate & Germà Bel & Xavier Fageda, 2012. "Beyond the efficiency-equity dilemma: Centralization as a determinant of government investment in infrastructure," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 91(3), pages 599-615, August.
- Germá Bel & Xavier Fageda, 2011. "La reforma del modelo de gestión de aeropuertos en España: ¿Gestión conjunta o individual?," Hacienda Pública Española, IEF, vol. 196(1), pages 109-130, january.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Xavier Fageda & Marta Gonzalez-Aregall, 2014. "“The Spatial effects of transportation on industrial employment ”," IREA Working Papers 201429, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Nov 2014.
More about this item
KeywordsInfrastructure; Overcapacity; Regulation; Spain. JEL classification: H54; L91; L98; R41; R42; R48;
- H54 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Infrastructures
- L91 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Transportation: General
- L98 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Government Policy
- R41 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics - - - Transportation: Demand, Supply, and Congestion; Travel Time; Safety and Accidents; Transportation Noise
- R42 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics - - - Government and Private Investment Analysis; Road Maintenance; Transportation Planning
- R48 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics - - - Government Pricing and Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-06-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-EUR-2013-06-09 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-REG-2013-06-09 (Regulation)
- NEP-TRE-2013-06-09 (Transport Economics)
- NEP-URE-2013-06-09 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ira:wpaper:201312. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alicia García). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feubaes.html .