“When supply travels far beyond demand: Institutional and regulatory causes of oversupply in Spain’s transport infrastructure”
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Germa Bel & Xavier Fageda, 2009.
"Preventing competition because of 'solidarity': rhetoric and reality of airport investments in Spain,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(22), pages 2853-2865.
- Germà Bel & Xavier Fageda, 2005. "Preventing competition because of “solidarity”: Rhetoric and reality of airport investments in Spain," Public Economics 0511012, EconWPA.
- Castells, Antoni & Sole-Olle, Albert, 2005. "The regional allocation of infrastructure investment: The role of equity, efficiency and political factors," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 49(5), pages 1165-1205, July.
- Daniel Albalate & Germà Bel & Xavier Fageda, 2012. "Beyond the efficiency-equity dilemma: Centralization as a determinant of government investment in infrastructure," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 91(3), pages 599-615, August.
- Germá Bel & Xavier Fageda, 2011. "La reforma del modelo de gestión de aeropuertos en España: ¿Gestión conjunta o individual?," Hacienda Pública Española, IEF, vol. 196(1), pages 109-130, january.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Xavier Fageda & Marta Gonzalez-Aregall, 2014. "“The Spatial effects of transportation on industrial employment ”," IREA Working Papers 201429, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Nov 2014.
More about this item
KeywordsInfrastructure; Overcapacity; Regulation; Spain. JEL classification: H54; L91; L98; R41; R42; R48;
- H54 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Infrastructures
- L91 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Transportation: General
- L98 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Government Policy
- R41 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics - - - Transportation: Demand, Supply, and Congestion; Travel Time; Safety and Accidents; Transportation Noise
- R42 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics - - - Government and Private Investment Analysis; Road Maintenance; Transportation Planning
- R48 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics - - - Government Pricing and Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-06-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-EUR-2013-06-09 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-REG-2013-06-09 (Regulation)
- NEP-TRE-2013-06-09 (Transport Economics)
- NEP-URE-2013-06-09 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ira:wpaper:201312. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alicia García). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feubaes.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.