Report NEP-REG-2013-06-09This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Natalia Fabra issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Joan Calzada & Fernando Martínez, 2013. "“Broadband prices in the European Union: competition and commercial strategies”," IREA Working Papers 201309, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised May 2013.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:hal-00827972 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Zhu Wang, 2013. "Demand externalitites and price cap regulation: Learning from a two-sided market," Working Paper 13-06, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Clifton, Judith & Díaz-Fuentes, Daniel & Fernández-Gutiérrez, Marcos, 2013. "How consumers’ socio-economic background influences satisfaction: Insights for better utility regulation," MPRA Paper 47271, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Daniel Albalate & Germà Bel & Xavier Fageda, 2013. "“When supply travels far beyond demand: Institutional and regulatory causes of oversupply in Spain’s transport infrastructure”," IREA Working Papers 201312, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Jun 2013.
- Anna Pechan & Klaus Eisenack, 2013. "The impact of heat waves on electricity spot markets," Working Papers V-357-13, University of Oldenburg, Department of Economics, revised Jun 2013.
- Cantos Sánchez Pedro & Serrano Martínez Lorenzo & Pastor Monsálvez José Manuel, 2012. "Productivity and Deregulation in European Railways," Working Papers 2012124, Fundacion BBVA / BBVA Foundation.
- Francisco Gallego & Juan-Pablo Montero & Christian Salas, 2013. "The Effect of Transport Policies on Car Use: A Bundling Model with Applications," Documentos de Trabajo 432, Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile..