Fruit and vegetables producer organisations â€“ some insights on their functioning based on data from Poland
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Stefano Pascucci & Cornelis Gardebroek & Liesbeth Dries, 2012.
"Some like to join, others to deliver: an econometric analysis of farmers' relationships with agricultural co-operatives,"
European Review of Agricultural Economics,
Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 39(1), pages 51-74, February.
- Pascucci, Stefano & Gardebroek, Cornelis, 2010. "Some like to join, others to deliver. An econometric analysis of farmers' relationships with agricultural co-operatives," 114th Seminar, April 15-16, 2010, Berlin, Germany 61078, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Z. Bouamra-Mechemache & A. Zago, 2015. "Introduction: Collective action in agriculture," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 42(5), pages 707-711.
- Szabo, Gabor G., 2010. "The importance and role of trust in agricultural marketing co-operatives," Studies in Agricultural Economics, Research Institute for Agricultural Economics, vol. 112, pages 1-20, July.
- Gian Nicola Francesconi & Fleur Wouterse, 2015. "Promoting the role of farmer-based organizations for value chain integration: the tension between a program's targeting and an organization's investment strategy," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 46(4), pages 527-536, July.
- Jan Falkowski & Pavel Ciaian, 2016. "Factors Supporting the Development of Producer Organizations and their Impacts in the Light of Ongoing Changes in Food Supply Chains: A Literature Review," JRC Working Papers JRC101617, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Dieter Pennerstorfer & Christoph R. Weiss, 2013. "Product quality in the agri-food chain: do cooperatives offer high-quality wine?," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 40(1), pages 143-162, February.
- Hellin, Jon & Lundy, Mark & Meijer, Madelon, 2009. "Farmer organization, collective action and market access in Meso-America," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 16-22, February.
More about this item
KeywordsProducer organisations; product mix; marketing channels; fruit and vegetables; Poland; food chain;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ipt:iptwpa:jrc108869. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Publication Officer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ipjrces.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.