Estimation of Multiequation Cross-section Models in the Presence of Spatial Autocorrelation
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Alexandre Carvalho & Daniel da Mata & Kenneth M. Chomitz, 2005. "Estimation of Multiequation Cross-Section Models in the Presence of Spatial Autocorrelation," Discussion Papers 1111, Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:sbe:breart:v:16:y:1996:i:1:a:2881 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kathleen P. Bell & Nancy E. Bockstael, 2000. "Applying the Generalized-Moments Estimation Approach to Spatial Problems Involving Microlevel Data," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 82(1), pages 72-82, February.
- Andrews, Donald W K, 1991.
"Heteroskedasticity and Autocorrelation Consistent Covariance Matrix Estimation,"
Econometric Society, vol. 59(3), pages 817-858, May.
- Donald W.K. Andrews, 1988. "Heteroskedasticity and Autocorrelation Consistent Covariance Matrix Estimation," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 877R, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Jul 1989.
- Kelejian, Harry H. & Prucha, Ingmar R., 2004. "Estimation of simultaneous systems of spatially interrelated cross sectional equations," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 118(1-2), pages 27-50.
- repec:ekm:wpaper:v:15:y:1995:i:4:a:651 is not listed on IDEAS
- Frees, Edward W., 1995. "Assessing cross-sectional correlation in panel data," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 69(2), pages 393-414, October.
- Andrews, Donald W K & Monahan, J Christopher, 1992.
"An Improved Heteroskedasticity and Autocorrelation Consistent Covariance Matrix Estimator,"
Econometric Society, vol. 60(4), pages 953-966, July.
- Donald W.K. Andrews & Christopher J. Monahan, 1990. "An Improved Heteroskedasticity and Autocorrelation Consistent Covariance Matrix Estimator," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 942, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Baicker, Katherine, 2005. "The spillover effects of state spending," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 89(2-3), pages 529-544, February.
- Ferreira, Afonso Henriques Borges & Diniz, ClŽlio Campolina, 1995.
"Converg ncia entre as rendas per capita estaduais no brasil,"
Brazilian Journal of Political Economy,
Brazilian Journal of Political Economy (Brazil), vol. 15(4), Octuber-D.
- Afonso Henriques Borges Ferreira & Clélio Campolina Diniz, 1994. "Convergência entre as rendas per capita estaduais no Brasil," Textos para Discussão Cedeplar-UFMG 079, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- Ferreira, Pedro Cavalcanti Gomes & Jr., Roberto de Goes Ellery, 1996.
"Convergência Entre a Renda Per-Capita dos Estados Brasileiros,"
Brazilian Review of Econometrics,
Sociedade Brasileira de Econometria - SBE, vol. 16(1), November.
- Ellery Júnior, Roberto de Góes & Ferreira, Pedro Cavalcanti, 1995. "Convergencia entre renda per capita dos estados brasileiros," FGV EPGE Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 255, EPGE Brazilian School of Economics and Finance - FGV EPGE (Brazil).
- Alexandre Manoel Angelo da Silva & Guilherme Mendes Resende, 2006. "Crescimento Econômico Comparado dos Municípios Alagoanos e Mineiros: Uma Análise Espacial," Discussion Papers 1162, Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA.
- Conley, T. G., 1999. "GMM estimation with cross sectional dependence," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 92(1), pages 1-45, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:bla:ijurrs:v:41:y:2017:i:6:p:997-1009 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alexandre Carvalho & Daniel da Mata & Kenneth M. Chomitz & João Carlos Magalhães, 2005.
"Spatial Dynamics of Labor Markets in Brazil,"
1110, Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA.
- Chomitz, Kenneth M. & da Mata, Daniel & de Carvalho, Alexandre Ywata & Magalhaes, Joao Carlos, 2005. "Spatial dynamics of labor markets in Brazil," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3752, The World Bank.
- Kenneth M. Chomitz & Daniel da Mata & Alexandre Carvalho & João Carlos Magalhães, 2015. "Spatial Dynamics of Labor Markets in Brazil," Discussion Papers 0153, Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA.
- Alessandra Faggian & Mark Partridge & Edward J. Malecki, 2017.
"Creating an Environment for Economic Growth: Creativity, Entrepreneurship or Human Capital?,"
International Journal of Urban and Regional Research,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 41(6), pages 997-1009, November.
- Faggian, Alessandra & Partridge, Mark & Malecki, Ed, 2016. "Creating an environment for economic growth: creativity, entrepreneurship or human capital?," MPRA Paper 71445, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ipe:ipetds:0154. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Fabio Schiavinatto). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ipeaabr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.