Report NEP-GEO-2015-05-02This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Andreas Koch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Braunerhjelm, Pontus & Ding, Ding & Thulin, Per, 2015. "Does Labour Mobility Foster Innovation? Evidence from Sweden," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 403, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Enrico Moretti & Daniel Wilson, 2015. "The Effect of State Taxes on the Geographical Location of Top Earners: Evidence from Star Scientists," NBER Working Papers 21120, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Daniel da Mata & Uwe Deichmann & J. Vernon Henderson & Somik V. Lall & Hyoung G. Wang, 2015. "Determinants of City Growth in Brazil," Discussion Papers 0155, Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA.
- Elena Vakulenko, 2015. "Does Migration Lead to Regional Convergence in Russia?," Discussion Papers 6_2015, CRISEI, University of Naples "Parthenope", Italy.
- Item repec:oec:govaab:2015/13-en is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kenneth M. Chomitz & Daniel da Mata & Alexandre Carvalho & João Carlos Magalhães, 2015. "Spatial Dynamics of Labor Markets in Brazil," Discussion Papers 0153, Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA.
- Hiroshi Goto & Keiya Minamimura, 2015. "Fertility, Regional Demographics, and Economic Integration," Discussion Paper Series DP2015-17, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Alexandre Carvalho & Daniel da Mata & Kenneth M. Chomitz, 2015. "Estimation of Multiequation Cross-section Models in the Presence of Spatial Autocorrelation," Discussion Papers 0154, Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA.
- Michal Bernard Pietrzak, 2015. "The problem of the inclusion of spatial dependence within the TOPSIS method," Working Papers 111/2015, Institute of Economic Research, revised Apr 2015.
- Dani Gamerman & Ajax R. B. Moreira & Havard Rue, 2015. "Space-varying Regression Models: Specifications and Simulation," Discussion Papers 0102, Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA.