The problem of the inclusion of spatial dependence within the TOPSIS method
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Michal Bernard Pietrzak, 2016. "The Problem of the Inclusion of Spatial Dependence Within the TOPSIS Method," Montenegrin Journal of Economics, Economic Laboratory for Transition Research (ELIT), vol. 12(3), pages 69-86.
References listed on IDEAS
- Michal Bernard Pietrzak, 2013.
"Interpretation Of Structural Parameters For Models With Spatial Autoregression,"
Equilibrium. Quarterly Journal of Economics and Economic Policy,
Institute of Economic Research, vol. 8(2), pages 129-155, June.
- Michal Bernard Pietrzak, 2013. "Interpretation of structural parameters for models with spatial autoregression," Working Papers 32/2013, Institute of Economic Research, revised May 2013.
- Elzbieta Janton-Drozdowska & Maria Majewska, 2015. "Social capital as a key driver of productivity growth of the economy: across-countries comparison," Working Papers 132/2015, Institute of Economic Research, revised May 2015.
- Agnieszka Malkowska & Michal Gluszak, 2016.
"Pro-Investment Local Policies In The Area Of Real Estate Economics – Similarities And Differences In The Strategies Used By Communes,"
Institute of Economic Research, vol. 7(2), pages 269-283, June.
- Agnieszka Malkowska & Michal Gluszak, 2015. "Pro-investment local policies in the area of real estate economics - similarities and differences in the strategies used by communes," Working Papers 77/2015, Institute of Economic Research, revised Apr 2015.
- Adam P. Balcerzak, 2015. "Europe 2020 Strategy and Structural Diversity Between Old and New Member States. Application of zero-unitarizatin method for dynamic analysis in the years 2004-2013," Working Papers 122/2015, Institute of Economic Research, revised Apr 2015.
- Michal Bernard Pietrzak & Justyna Wilk, 2013. "The impact of metropolitan areas on internal migrations in Poland. The case of southern regions," Working Papers 24/2013, Institute of Economic Research, revised Jul 2013.
- Adam P. Balcerzak, 2016. "Multiple-criteria Evaluation of Quality of Human Capital in the European Union Countries," Working Papers 18/2016, Institute of Economic Research, revised May 2016.
- Michal Bernard Pietrzak & Justyna Wilk & Tomasz Kossowski & Roger Bivand, 2013. "The identification of spatial dependence in the analysis of regional economic development – join-count test application, IER Working Papers, 2013, No. 30," Working Papers 30/2013, Institute of Economic Research, revised Jul 2013.
- Elzbieta Janton-Drozdowska & Maria Majewska, 2015. "Social Capital As A Key Driver Of Productivity Growth Of The Economy: Across-Countries Comparison," Equilibrium. Quarterly Journal of Economics and Economic Policy, Institute of Economic Research, vol. 10(4), pages 61-83, December.
More about this item
Keywordsregional research; spatial econometrics; spatial dependence; TOPSIS method;
- C21 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Cross-Sectional Models; Spatial Models; Treatment Effect Models
- E24 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Employment; Unemployment; Wages; Intergenerational Income Distribution; Aggregate Human Capital; Aggregate Labor Productivity
- J01 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - General - - - Labor Economics: General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-GEO-2015-05-02 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-MAC-2015-05-02 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-TRA-2015-05-02 (Transition Economics)
- NEP-URE-2015-05-02 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pes:wpaper:2015:no111. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Adam P. Balcerzak). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ibgtopl.html .