Europe 2020 Strategy and Structural Diversity Between Old and New Member States. Application of zero-unitarizatin method for dynamic analysis in the years 2004-2013
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michał Bernard Pietrzak & Adam P. Balcerzak, 2016.
"Quality of Institutions and Total Factor Productivity in the European Union,"
Statistics in Transition new series, Główny Urząd Statystyczny (Polska), vol. 17(3), pages 497-514, September.
- Adam P. Balcerzak & Michał Bernard Pietrzak, 2016. "Quality Of Institutions And Total Factor Productivity In The European Union," Statistics in Transition New Series, Polish Statistical Association, vol. 17(3), pages 497-514, September.
- Adam P. Balcerzak & Michal Bernard Pietrzak, 2015. "Quality of Institutions and Total Factor Productivity in European Union," Working Papers 165/2015, Institute of Economic Research, revised Dec 2015.
- Adam P. Balcerzak & Michal Bernard Pietrzak, 2016. "Dynamic Panel Analysis of Influence of Quality of Human Capital on Total Factor Productivity in Old European Union Countries," Working Papers 19/2016, Institute of Economic Research, revised May 2016.
- Michal Bernard Pietrzak, 2016.
"The Problem of the Inclusion of Spatial Dependence Within the TOPSIS Method,"
Montenegrin Journal of Economics, Economic Laboratory for Transition Research (ELIT), vol. 12(3), pages 69-86.
- Michal Bernard Pietrzak, 2015. "The problem of the inclusion of spatial dependence within the TOPSIS method," Working Papers 111/2015, Institute of Economic Research, revised Apr 2015.
- Magdalena Radulescu & Aleksandra Fedajev & Crenguta Ileana Sinisi & Constanta Popescu & Silvia Elena Iacob, 2018. "Europe 2020 Implementation as Driver of Economic Performance and Competitiveness. Panel Analysis of CEE Countries," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(2), pages 1-20, February.
- Adam P. Balcerzak, 2016. "Technological Potential of European Economy. Proposition of Measurement with Application of Multiple Criteria Decision Analysis," Montenegrin Journal of Economics, Economic Laboratory for Transition Research (ELIT), vol. 12(3), pages 7-17.
- Radka MacGregor Pelikánová, 2019. "R&D Expenditure and Innovation in the EU and Selected Member States," Journal of Entrepreneurship, Management and Innovation, Fundacja Upowszechniająca Wiedzę i Naukę "Cognitione", vol. 15(1), pages 13-34.
- Robert K. MacGregor & Radka MacGregor Pelikánova, 2019. "Shareholder Engagement for Corporate Governance in the Light of the Harmonization and Transposition," International Journal of Economics & Business Administration (IJEBA), International Journal of Economics & Business Administration (IJEBA), vol. 0(4), pages 22-34.
- Adam P. Balcerzak & Michal Bernard Pietrzak, 2015.
"Research and development expenditures and quality of life in European Union countries,"
Ekonomia i Prawo, Uniwersytet Mikolaja Kopernika, vol. 14(3), pages 285-302, September.
- Adam P. Balcerzak & Michal Bernard Pietrzak, 2015. "Research and Development Expenditures and Quality of Life in European Union Countries," Working Papers 161/2015, Institute of Economic Research, revised Sep 2015.
- Michal Bernard Pietrzak & Adam P. Balcerzak, 2016. "Quality of Human Capital and Total Factor Productivity in New European Union Members States," Working Papers 23/2016, Institute of Economic Research, revised May 2016.
- Radka MacGregor Pelikánová, 2019. "Corporate Social Responsibility Information in Annual Reports in the EU—A Czech Case Study," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(1), pages 1-21, January.
- Radka MacGregor Pelikánová & Eva Daniela Cvik, 2018. "Impact of GDPR Security Measures on the Intellectual Property and Unfair Competition," Acta Universitatis Agriculturae et Silviculturae Mendelianae Brunensis, Mendel University Press, vol. 66(6), pages 1535-1542.
More about this item
KeywordsEurope 2020 strategy; multivariate analysis; zero-unitarization method;
- C00 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General - - - General
- E61 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Policy Objectives; Policy Designs and Consistency; Policy Coordination
- O52 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Europe
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pes:wpaper:2015:no122. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Adam P. Balcerzak). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ibgtopl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.