The identification of spatial dependence in the analysis of regional economic development – join-count test application, IER Working Papers, 2013, No. 30
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:mje:mjejnl:v:12:y:2016:i:3:p:69-86 is not listed on IDEAS
- Michal Bernard Pietrzak, 2016.
"The Problem of the Inclusion of Spatial Dependence Within the TOPSIS Method,"
Montenegrin Journal of Economics,
Economic Laboratory for Transition Research (ELIT), vol. 12(3), pages 69-86.
- Michal Bernard Pietrzak, 2015. "The problem of the inclusion of spatial dependence within the TOPSIS method," Working Papers 111/2015, Institute of Economic Research, revised Apr 2015.
- Michal Bernard Pietrzak & Adam P. Balcerzak, 2016. "Quality of Human Capital and Total Factor Productivity in New European Union Members States," Working Papers 23/2016, Institute of Economic Research, revised May 2016.
- Adam P. Balcerzak & Michal Bernard Pietrzak, 2016. "Dynamic Panel Analysis of Influence of Quality of Human Capital on Total Factor Productivity in Old European Union Countries," Working Papers 19/2016, Institute of Economic Research, revised May 2016.
- Pietrzak Michał B. & Wilk Justyna & Bivand Roger S. & Kossowski Tomasz, 2014.
"The Application Of Local Indicators For Categorical Data (LICD) In The Spatial Analysis Of Economic Development,"
Comparative Economic Research,
De Gruyter Open, vol. 17(4), pages 203-220, December.
- Michal Bernard Pietrzak & Justyna Wilk & Tomasz Kossowski & Roger Bivand, 2014. "The application of local indicators for categorical data (LICD) in the spatial analysis of economic development," Working Papers 14/2014, Institute of Economic Research, revised Sep 2014.
More about this item
Keywordseconomic situation; internal migration; synthetic measure; ratio analysis; classification;
- J11 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Demographic Trends, Macroeconomic Effects, and Forecasts
- O11 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Macroeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
- O15 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Economic Development: Human Resources; Human Development; Income Distribution; Migration
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
- R23 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - Regional Migration; Regional Labor Markets; Population
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pes:wpaper:2013:no30. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Adam P. Balcerzak). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ibgtopl.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .