IMF Article IV Reports: An Analysis of Policy Recommendations
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bernardo S. de M. Carvalho & Márcio G. P. Garcia, 2008.
"Ineffective Controls on Capital Inflows under Sophisticated Financial Markets: Brazil in the Nineties,"
NBER Chapters,in: Financial Markets Volatility and Performance in Emerging Markets, pages 29-96
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bernardo S. de M. Carvalho & Márcio G.P. Garcia, 2006. "Ineffective Controls on Capital Inflows Under Sophisticated Financial Markets: Brazil in the Nineties," NBER Working Papers 12283, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bernardo S. de M. Carvalho & Márcio G. P. Garcia, 2006. "Ineffective Controls On Capital Inflows Under Sophisticated Financial Markets: Brazil In The Nineties," Anais do XXXIV Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 34th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 58, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Márcio Gomes Pinto Garcia & Bernando S. de M. Carvalho, 2006. "Ineffective controls on capital inflows under sophisticated financial markets: Brazil in the nineties," Textos para discussão 516, Department of Economics PUC-Rio (Brazil).
- Alvaro Angeriz & Philip Arestis, 2006. "Has inflation targeting had any impact on inflation?," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 28(4), pages 559-571.
- Roberto Frenkel, 2006. "An alternative to inflation targeting in Latin America: macroeconomic policies focused on employment," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 28(4), pages 573-591.
- Hausmann, Ricardo & Panizza, Ugo & Stein, Ernesto, 2001.
"Why do countries float the way they float?,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 66(2), pages 387-414, December.
- Ricardo Hausmann & Ugo Panizza & Ernesto H. Stein, 2000. "Why Do Countries Float the Way They Float?," Research Department Publications 4205, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Ricardo Hausmann & Ugo Panizza & Ernesto H. Stein, 2000. "Why Do Countries Float the Way They Float?," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 1321, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Corrinne Ho & Robert N. McCauley, 2003. "Living with flexible exchange rates: issues and recent experience in inflation targeting emerging market economies," BIS Working Papers 130, Bank for International Settlements.
- Schmidt-Hebbel, Klaus & Tapia, Matias, 2002. "Inflation targeting in Chile," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 125-146, August.
- Stijn Claessens & Luc Laeven & Deniz O Igan & Giovanni Dell'Ariccia, 2010. "Lessons and Policy Implications from the Global Financial Crisis," IMF Working Papers 10/44, International Monetary Fund.
- Wagner, Alfred, 1891. "Marshall's Principles of Economics," History of Economic Thought Articles, McMaster University Archive for the History of Economic Thought, vol. 5, pages 319-338.
- Charles Freedman & Douglas Laxton, 2009. "Why Inflation Targeting?," IMF Working Papers 09/86, International Monetary Fund.
- David, Drukker & Pedro, Gomis-Porqueras & Paula, Hernandez -erme, 2005. "Threshold effects in the relationship between inflation and growth: a new panel-data approach," MPRA Paper 38225, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Christopher J. Neely, 1999. "An introduction to capital controls," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Nov, pages 13-30.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Raquel Almeida Ramos, 2012. "Financial Flows and Exchange Rates: Challenges Faced by Developing Countries," Working Papers 97, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:478371 is not listed on IDEAS
- Islam, Iyanatul. & Ahmed, Ishraq. & Roy, Rathin. & Ramos, Raquel., 2012. "Macroeconomic policy advice and the Article IV consultations a development perspective," ILO Working Papers 994783713402676, International Labour Organization.
- Csávás Csaba & Csom-Bíró Gabriella, 2017. "Indicators Used for the Assessment of the Reserve Adequacy of Emerging and Developing Countries – International Trends in the Mirror of Theories," Financial and Economic Review, Magyar Nemzeti Bank (Central Bank of Hungary), vol. 16(1), pages 5-45.
More about this item
KeywordsIMF Article IV Reports: An Analysis of Policy Recommendations;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-03-21 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ipc:wpaper:86. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Andre Lyra). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ipcunbr.html .