Has inflation targeting had any impact on inflation?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Raúl G. Sanchis, 2012.
"Trying to escape the Malaise State in the future A macroeconomic design to hinder another Great Recession which risks the Welfare State
[Tratando de escapar al Estado del Malestar en el futuro Un d," Working Papers del Instituto Complutense de Estudios Internacionales 1205, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Instituto Complutense de Estudios Internacionales.
- repec:eee:empfin:v:44:y:2017:i:c:p:108-124 is not listed on IDEAS
- P Arestis & A Mihailov, 2009.
"Flexible Rules cum Constrained Discretion: A New Consensus in Monetary Policy,"
Economic Issues Journal Articles,
Economic Issues, vol. 14(2), pages 27-54, September.
- Philip Arestis & Alexander Mihailov, 2007. "Flexible Rules cum Constrained Discretion: A New Consensus in Monetary Policy," Economics & Management Discussion Papers em-dp2007-53, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Eckhard Hein & Christian Schoder, 2011.
"Interest rates, distribution and capital accumulation -- A post-Kaleckian perspective on the US and Germany,"
International Review of Applied Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(6), pages 693-723, November.
- Hein, Eckhard & Schoder, Christian, 2009. "Interest rates, distribution and capital accumulation – A Post-Kaleckian perspective on the US and Germany," MPRA Paper 18223, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hein, Eckhard & Schoder, Christian, 2009. "Interest rates, distribution and capital accumulation: A Post-Kaleckian perspective on the US and Germany," IPE Working Papers 04/2009, Berlin School of Economics and Law, Institute for International Political Economy (IPE).
- Valera, Harold Glenn A. & Holmes, Mark J. & Hassan, Gazi M., 2017. "How credible is inflation targeting in Asia? A quantile unit root perspective," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 194-210.
- Eckhard Hein & Engelbert Stockhammer, 2010.
"Macroeconomic Policy Mix, Employment and Inflation in a Post-Keynesian Alternative to the New Consensus Model,"
Review of Political Economy,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(3), pages 317-354.
- Eckhard Hein & Engelbert Stockhammer, 2007. "Macroeconomic policy mix, employment and inflation in a Post-Keynesian alternative to the New Consensus Model," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp110, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Hein, Eckhard & Stockhammer, Engelbert, 2007. "Macroeconomic policy mix, employment and inflation in a Post-Keynesian alternative to the New Consensus Model," Department of Economics Working Paper Series 1024, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Philip Arestis & Alexander Mihailov, 2007. "Flexible Rules cum Constrained Discretion: A New Consensus in Monetary Policy," Economic Analysis Research Group Working Papers earg-wp2007-13, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- repec:rdg:wpaper:em-dp2007-53 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rathin Roy & Raquel Almeida Ramos, 2012. "IMF Article IV Reports: An Analysis of Policy Recommendations," Working Papers 86, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Montes, Gabriel Caldas, 2009.
"Política monetária, inflação e crescimento econômico: a influência da reputação da autoridade monetária sobre a economia,"
Revista Economia e Sociedade,
Instituto de Economia, Universidade Estadual de Campinas (UNICAMP), vol. 37, pages 1-23, August.
- Gabriel Caldas Montes & Carmem Aparecida Feijó, 2007. "Política Monetária, Inflação E Crescimento Econômico: A Influência Da Reputação Da Autoridade Monetária Sobre A Economia," Anais do XXXV Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 35th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 069, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- repec:ucm:wpaper:05-12 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ayres, Kelly & Belasen, Ariel R. & Kutan, Ali M., 2014. "Does inflation targeting lower inflation and spur growth?," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 373-388.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mes:postke:v:28:y:2006:i:4:p:559-571. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/MPKE20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.