Public Works and Employment Programmes: Towards a Long-Term Development Approach
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marife M. Ballesteros & Danilo C. Israel, 2014.
"Study of Government Interventions for Employment Generation in the Private Sector,"
- Israel, Danilo C. & Ballesteros, Marife M., 2014. "Study of Government Interventions for Employment Generation in the Private Sector," Discussion Papers DP 2014-28, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- repec:eee:wdevel:v:107:y:2018:i:c:p:111-124 is not listed on IDEAS
- Parantap Basu & Kunal Sen, 2015. "Welfare Implications of the Indian Employment Guarantee Programme with a Wage Payment Delay," CEGAP Working Papers 2015_01, Durham University Business School.
- Klonner, Stefan & Oldiges , Christian, 2014. "Safety Net for India's Poor or Waste of Public Funds? Poverty and Welfare in the Wake of the World's Largest Job Guarantee Program," Working Papers 0564, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics.
- Basu, Parantap & Sen, Kunal, 2015. "Welfare Implications of India's Employment Guarantee Programme with a Wage Payment Delay," IZA Discussion Papers 9454, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Radhika Lal, 2010. "Rethinking Public Employment Programmes: Moving Beyond Safety Nets?," One Pager 112, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Laura Zimmermann, 2014. "Public works programs in developing countries have the potential to reduce poverty," IZA World of Labor, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA), pages 1-25, May.
- Leisa Perch, 2012. "Understanding the Socio-Environmental Policy Space," Policy Research Brief 20, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Matteo G. Richiardi, 2015. "Liberia.Expanding formal employment through labour market reforms," LABORatorio R. Revelli Working Papers Series 144, LABORatorio R. Revelli, Centre for Employment Studies.
- Lieuw-Kie-Song, Maikel. & Philip, Kate. & Tsukamoto, Mito. & Van Imschoot, Marc., 2011. "Towards the right to work : innovations in public employment programmes (IPEP)," ILO Working Papers 994607683402676, International Labour Organization.
More about this item
KeywordsPublic Works and Employment Programmes: Towards a Long-Term Development Approach;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-06-26 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ipc:wpaper:66. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Andre Lyra). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ipcunbr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.