Towards the right to work : innovations in public employment programmes (IPEP)
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Anna McCord & Dirk Ernst van Seventer, 2004. "The economy-wide impacts of the labour intensification of infrastructure expenditure in South Africa," SALDRU/CSSR Working Papers 093, Southern Africa Labour and Development Research Unit, University of Cape Town.
- Eduardo Zepeda, 2007. "Addressing the Employment-Poverty Nexus in Kenya: Comparing Cash-Transfer and Job-Creation Programmes," Working Papers 40, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Carlo del Ninno & Kalanidhi Subbarao & Annamaria Milazzo, 2009.
"How to Make Public Works Work : A Review of the Experiences,"
World Bank Other Operational Studies
11718, The World Bank.
- Ninno, Carlo del & Subbarao, Kalanidhi & Milazzo, Annamaria, 2009. "How to make public works work : a review of the experiences," Social Protection and Labor Policy and Technical Notes 48567, The World Bank.
- Rania Antonopoulos, 2007. "The Right to a Job, the Right Types of Projects: Employment Guarantee Policies from a Gender Perspective," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_516, Levy Economics Institute.
- Emanuela Galasso & Martin Ravallion, 2004.
"Social Protection in a Crisis: Argentina's Plan Jefes y Jefas,"
World Bank Economic Review,
World Bank Group, vol. 18(3), pages 367-399.
- Galasso, Emanuela & Ravallion, Martin, 2003. "Social protection in a crisis - Argentina's Plan Jefes y Jefas," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3165, The World Bank.
- Daniel Kostzer, 2008. ""Argentina--A Case Study on the Plan Jefes y Jefas de Hogar Desocupados, or the Employment Road to Economic Recovery," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_534, Levy Economics Institute.
- Radhika Lal & Steve Miller & Maikel Lieuw-Kie-Song & Daniel Kostzer, 2010. "Public Works and Employment Programmes: Towards a Long-Term Development Approach," Working Papers 66, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Anna McCord, 2008. "Recognising Heterogeneity: A Proposed Typology for Public Works Programmes," SALDRU Working Papers 26, Southern Africa Labour and Development Research Unit, University of Cape Town.
More about this item
Keywordsemployment policy; employment creation; public works; public sector; developing countries; politique de l'emploi; création d'emploi; travaux publics; secteur public; pays en développement; política de empleo; creación de empleos; obras públicas; sector público; países en desarrollo;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ilo:ilowps:994607683402676. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Vesa Sivunen). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ilounch.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.