Is More ‘Brussels’ the Solution? New European Union Member States' Preferences about the European Financial Architecture
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 50 (2012)
Issue (Month): 2 (03)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0021-9886|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/subs.asp?ref=0021-9886|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Catherine E. de Vries, 2010. "EU Issue Voting: Asset or Liability?," European Union Politics, SAGE Publishing, vol. 11(1), pages 89-117, March.
- Reinhart, Carmen, 2009.
"The Second Great Contraction,"
21485, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carmen M. Reinhart & Kenneth S. Rogoff, 2009.
"Varieties of Crises and Their Dates
[This Time Is Different: Eight Centuries of Financial Folly]," Introductory Chapters, Princeton University Press.
- Carmen M. Reinhart & Kenneth S. Rogoff, 2009. "This Time Is Different: Eight Centuries of Financial Folly," Economics Books, Princeton University Press, edition 1, number 8973, 01-2013.
- Carmen M. Reinhart & Kenneth S. Rogoff, 2009. "Varieties of Crises and Their Dates
- Dermot Hodson & Lucia Quaglia, 2009. "European Perspectives on the Global Financial Crisis: Introduction," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47, pages 939-953, November.
- Nicole Lindstrom & Dóra Piroska, 2004. "The Politics of Europeanization in Europe's Southeastern Periphery: Slovenian Banks and Breweries on S(c)ale," Queen's Papers on Europeanisation p0045, Queens University Belfast.
- Cecchetti, Stephen G & Kohler, Marion & Upper, Christian, 2009.
"Financial Crises and Economic Activity,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
7495, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Stephen G. Cecchetti & Marion Kohler & Christian Upper, 2009. "Financial crises and economic activity," Proceedings - Economic Policy Symposium - Jackson Hole, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, pages 89-135.
- Erik Berglof & Patrick Bolton, 2002.
"The Great Divide and Beyond: Financial Architecture in Transition,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 16(1), pages 77-100, Winter.
- Berglöf, Erik & Bolton, Patrick, 2003. "The Great Divide and Beyond - Financial Architecture in Transition," CEPR Discussion Papers 3476, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Erik Berglof & Patrick Bolton, 2001. "The Great Divide and Beyond: Financial Architecture in Transition," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 414, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Donato Masciandaro & Maria Nieto & Marc Quintyn, 2009. "Financial supervision in the EU: is there convergence in the national architectures?," Journal of Financial Regulation and Compliance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 17(2), pages 86-95, May.
- Putnam, Robert D., 1988. "Diplomacy and domestic politics: the logic of two-level games," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 42(03), pages 427-460, June.
- David G. Mayes, 2009. "Did Recent Experience of a Financial Crisis Help in Coping with the Current Financial Turmoil? The Case of the Nordic Countries," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47, pages 997-1015, November.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jcmkts:v:50:y:2012:i:2:p:315-334. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.