Registro Ãšnico de Indonesia para los programas de protecciÃ³n social
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Castaneda, Tarsicio & Lindert, Kathy & de la Briere, Benedicte & Fernandez, Luisa & Hubert, Celia & Larranaya, Oswaldo & Orozco, Monica & Viquez, Roxana, 2005. "Designing and implementing household targeting systems : lessons from Latin American and The United States," Social Protection Discussion Papers and Notes 32756, The World Bank.
- Adama Bah & Samuel Bazzi & Sudarno Sumarto & Julia Tobias, 2019.
"Finding the Poor vs. Measuring Their Poverty: Exploring the Drivers of Targeting Effectiveness in Indonesia,"
World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 33(3), pages 573-597.
- Bah, Adama & Bazzi, Samuel & Sumarto, Sudarno & Tobias, Julia, 2014. "Finding the Poor vs. Measuring Their Poverty: Exploring the Drivers of Targeting Effectiveness in Indonesia," MPRA Paper 59759, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bah,Adama Bari & Bazzi,Samuel Ali & Sumarto,Sudarno & Tobias,Julia, 2018. "Finding the poor vs. measuring their poverty : exploring the drivers of targeting effectiveness in Indonesia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 8342, The World Bank.
- Chris Elbers & Jean O. Lanjouw & Peter Lanjouw, 2003. "Micro--Level Estimation of Poverty and Inequality," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 71(1), pages 355-364, January.
More about this item
KeywordsRegistro Ãšnico; Indonesia; programas de protecciÃ³n social;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-SEA-2015-09-11 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ipc:pbespa:49. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Andre Lyra). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ipcunbr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.