Designing and implementing household targeting systems : lessons from Latin American and The United States
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- David Coady & Margaret Grosh & John Hoddinott, 2004. "Targeting of Transfers in Developing Countries : Review of Lessons and Experience," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 14902.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:ecolec:v:143:y:2018:i:c:p:294-313 is not listed on IDEAS
- Adama Bah & Suahasil Nazara & Elan Satriawan, 2015. "Registro Único de Indonesia para los programas de protección social," Policy Research Brief 49, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Radwan Shaban & Hiromi Asoaka & Bob Barnes & Vladimir Drebentsov & John Langenbrunner & Sajaia Zurab & James Stevens & David Tarr & Emil Tesliuc & Olga Shabalina & Ruslan Yemtsov, 2006. "Reducing Poverty through Growth and Social Policy Reform in Russia," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6955.
- Charlier, Dorothée & Risch, Anna & Salmon, Claire, 2018.
"Energy Burden Alleviation and Greenhouse Gas Emissions Reduction: Can We Reach Two Objectives With One Policy?,"
Elsevier, pages 294-313.
- Dorothée Charlier & Anna Risch & Claire Salmon, 2018. "Energy burden alleviation and greenhouse gas emissions reduction: Can we reach two objectives with one policy ?," Post-Print hal-01586096, HAL.
- Faguet, Jean-Paul & Shami, Mahvish, 2008. "Fiscal policy and spatial inequality in Latin America and beyond," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 27162, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- World Bank, 2009. "Social Assistance Transfers in Bosnia and Herzegovina : Moving Toward a More Sustainable and Better-Targeted Safety Net," World Bank Other Operational Studies 18607, The World Bank.
- Ariel Fiszbein & Norbert Schady & Francisco H.G. Ferreira & Margaret Grosh & Niall Keleher & Pedro Olinto & Emmanuel Skoufias, 2009. "Conditional Cash Transfers : Reducing Present and Future Poverty," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2597.
- World Bank, 2007. "Social Protection in Pakistan : Managing Household Risks and Vulnerability," World Bank Other Operational Studies 7660, The World Bank.
- MENON Martina & PERALI Federico & SIERMINSKA Eva, 2016.
"An Asset-based Indicator of Wellbeing for a Unified Means Testing Tool: Money Metric or Counting Approach?,"
LISER Working Paper Series
- Martina Menon & Federico Perali & Eva Sierminska, 2016. "An asset-based indicator of wellbeing for a unified means testing tool: Money metric or counting approach?," Working Papers 421, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Martina Menon & Federico Perali & Eva Sierminska, 2016. "An Asset-based Indicator of Wellbeing for a Unified Means Testing Tool: Money Metric or Counting Approach?," Working Papers 02/2016, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
- Dubois, Ute, 2012. "From targeting to implementation: The role of identification of fuel poor households," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 107-115.
- Tieguhong, Julius Chupezi & Grouwels, Sophie & Ndoye, Ousseynou & Mala, Armand William & Fokou Sakam, Ignace & Useni, Marcel & Betti, Jean Lagarde, 2012. "Financial status of small and medium scale enterprises based on non-wood forest products (NWFP) in Central Africa," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(C), pages 112-119.
- Franziska Gassmann & Daphne Francois & Lorena Zardo Trindade, 2015. "Improving Labor Market Outcomes for Poor and Vulnerable Groups in Mongolia," World Bank Other Operational Studies 23671, The World Bank.
- Puja Vasudeva Dutta & Yuko Okamura, 2015. "Reaching the Poor and Vulnerable," World Bank Other Operational Studies 22328, The World Bank.
- repec:eee:joecag:v:9:y:2017:i:c:p:111-121 is not listed on IDEAS
- World Bank, 2013. "Kenya National Safety Net Program for Results : Technical Assessment," World Bank Other Operational Studies 16800, The World Bank.
- Manasan, Rosario G. & Cuenca, Janet S., 2008. "Who Benefits from the Food-for-School Program and Tindahan Natin Program: Lessons in Targeting," Philippine Journal of Development PJD 2007 Vol. XXXIV No. 1, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Jehu-Appiah, Caroline & Aryeetey, Genevieve & Spaan, Ernst & Agyepong, Irene & Baltussen, Rob, 2010. "Efficiency, equity and feasibility of strategies to identify the poor: An application to premium exemptions under National Health Insurance in Ghana," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 95(2-3), pages 166-173, May.
- World Bank, 2007. "Peru : Social Safety Nets in Peru," World Bank Other Operational Studies 7693, The World Bank.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:hdnspu:32756. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Raiden C. Dillard). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wrldbus.html .