Chartbook of economic inequality
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:hrv:faseco:30703979 is not listed on IDEAS
- Arthur B. Kennickell, 2009. "Ponds and streams: wealth and income in the U.S., 1989 to 2007," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2009-13, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Atkinson, A B, 2008. "The Changing Distribution of Earnings in OECD Countries," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199532438.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Leonardo Gasparini & Leopoldo Tornarolli, 2015. "A review of the OECD Income Distribution Database," The Journal of Economic Inequality, Springer;Society for the Study of Economic Inequality, vol. 13(4), pages 579-602, December.
- repec:cep:sticas:/178 is not listed on IDEAS
- Atkinson, Anthony B., 2013.
"Wealth and inheritance in Britain from 1896 to the present,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
58087, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- A.B. Atkinson, 2013. "Wealth and Inheritance in Britain from 1896 to the Present," CASE Papers case178, Centre for Analysis of Social Exclusion, LSE.
- Rolf Aaberge & Anthony B Atkinson & Jørgen Modalsli, 2016.
"On the measurement of long-run income inequality. Empirical evidence from Norway, 1875-2013,"
847, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Aaberge, Rolf & Atkinson, Tony & Modalsli, Jorgen Heibo, 2017. "On the Measurement of Long-Run Income Inequality: Empirical Evidence from Norway, 1875-2013," IZA Discussion Papers 10574, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Heshmati, Almas & Kim, Jungsuk, 2014.
"A Survey of the Role of Fiscal Policy in Addressing Income Inequality, Poverty Reduction and Inclusive Growth,"
IZA Discussion Papers
8119, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jungsuk Kim & Almas Heshmati, 2016. "A Survey of the Role of Fiscal Policy in Addressing Income Inequality, Poverty Reduction and Inclusive Growth," Working Papers id:8421, eSocialSciences.
- repec:clh:resear:v:8:y:2015:i:30 is not listed on IDEAS
- Salvatore Morelli & Anthony Atkinson, 2015. "Inequality and crises revisited," Economia Politica: Journal of Analytical and Institutional Economics, Springer;Fondazione Edison, vol. 32(1), pages 31-51, April.
- Anthony B. Atkinson, 2012. "The Mirrlees Review and the State of Public Economics," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 50(3), pages 770-780, September.
- Facundo Alvaredo & Leonardo Gasparini, 2013. "Recent Trends in Inequality and Poverty in Developing Countries," CEDLAS, Working Papers 0151, CEDLAS, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.
- Mirko Armiento, 2016. "The Sustainable Welfare Index for Italy, 1960-2013," Working Papers 1601, University of Urbino Carlo Bo, Department of Economics, Society & Politics - Scientific Committee - L. Stefanini & G. Travaglini, revised 2016.
- Anthony Atkinson, 2015. "Can we reduce income inequality in OECD countries?," Empirica, Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 42(2), pages 211-223, May.
- Christopher Roth & Johannes Wohlfart, 2016. "Experienced Inequality and Preferences for Redistribution," CESifo Working Paper Series 6251, CESifo Group Munich.
- Rosetta Dollman & Greg Kaplan & Gianni La Cava & Tahlee Stone, 2015. "Household Economic Inequality in Australia," RBA Research Discussion Papers rdp2015-15, Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Daron Acemoglu & James A. Robinson, 2015.
"The Rise and Decline of General Laws of Capitalism,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 29(1), pages 3-28, Winter.
- Daron Acemoglu & James A. Robinson, 2014. "The Rise and Decline of General Laws of Capitalism," NBER Working Papers 20766, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Anthony Atkinson, 2013. "Reducing income inequality in Europe," IZA Journal of European Labor Studies, Springer;Forschungsinstitut zur Zukunft der Arbeit GmbH (IZA), vol. 2(1), pages 1-11, December.
- Salvatore Morelli & Timothy Smeeding & Jeffrey Thompson, 2014. "Post-1970 Trends in Within-Country Inequality and Poverty: Rich and Middle Income Countries," CSEF Working Papers 356, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- repec:eee:ecmode:v:65:y:2017:i:c:p:106-118 is not listed on IDEAS
- Amit Basole & Deepankar Basu, 2015. "Non-Food Expenditures and Consumption Inequality in India," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2015-06, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Pablo García, 2014. "Equidad y Estabilidad Macrofinanciera," Economic Policy Papers Central Bank of Chile 49, Central Bank of Chile.
- Yeung, Timothy Yu-Cheong, 2017. "Political philosophy, executive constraint and electoral rules," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 67-88.
- Heinrichs, Katrin, 2016. "German Consumption Inequality. An evaluation with a focus on the financial crisis," Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145891, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-04-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2014-04-18 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-LMA-2014-04-18 (Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages)
- NEP-LTV-2014-04-18 (Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty)
- NEP-SEA-2014-04-18 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inq:inqwps:ecineq2014-324. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Maria Ana Lugo). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ecineea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.