Ponds and streams: wealth and income in the U.S., 1989 to 2007
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Erik Hurst & James P. Ziliak, 2006.
"Do Welfare Asset Limits Affect Household Saving?: Evidence from Welfare Reform,"
Journal of Human Resources,
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 41(1).
- Erik Hurst & James P. Ziliak, 2004. "Do Welfare Asset Limits Affect Household Saving? Evidence from Welfare Reform," NBER Working Papers 10487, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Wolff, Edward N., 2007. "The retirement wealth of the baby boom generation," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(1), pages 1-40, January.
- Robert J. Gordon & Ian Dew-Becker, 2008.
"Controversies about the Rise of American Inequality: A Survey,"
NBER Working Papers
13982, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dew-Becker, Ian & Gordon, Robert J, 2008. "Controversies about the Rise in American Inequality: A Survey," CEPR Discussion Papers 6817, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Arthur B. Kennickell & Annika E. Sunden, 1997. "Pensions, social security, and the distribution of wealth," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 1997-55, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Emmanuel Saez & Gabriel Zucman, 2014.
"Wealth Inequality in the United States since 1913: Evidence from Capitalized Income Tax Data,"
NBER Working Papers
20625, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Saez, Emmanuel & Zucman, Gabriel, 2014. "Wealth Inequality in the United States since 1913: Evidence from Capitalized Income Tax Data," CEPR Discussion Papers 10227, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Emmanuel Saez & Gabriel Zucman, 2015. "Wealth Inequality in the United States since 1913: Evidence from Capitalized Income Tax Data," STICERD - Public Economics Programme Discussion Papers 26, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Michael, Bryane & Hartwell, Christopher A. & Ho, Gary, 2013. "Does Financial Market Development Explain (or at Least Predict) the Demand for Wealth Management and Private Banking Services in Developing Markets?," EconStor Preprints 109960, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- Kaymak, Barış & Poschke, Markus, 2016. "The evolution of wealth inequality over half a century: The role of taxes, transfers and technology," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 77(C), pages 1-25.
- Anthony B. Atkinson & Salvatore Morelli, 2014. "Chartbook of economic inequality," Working Papers 324, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- repec:spr:jlabre:v:38:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s12122-017-9250-y is not listed on IDEAS
- Matthias Kredler & Daniel Barczyk, 2012. "Inequality and Asset Prices," 2012 Meeting Papers 929, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Richard C. Sutch, 2016. "The One-Percent across Two Centuries: A Replication of Thomas Pikettyâ€™s Data on the Distribution of Wealth for the United States," Working Papers 201602, University of California at Riverside, Department of Economics.
- Aboohamidi, Abbas & Chidmi, Benaissa, 2015. "Changes in the Wealth of American Households during the 2007-2009 Financial Crisis in the U.S," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 205451, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association;Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Fernholz, Ricardo T., 2016. "A Model of economic mobility and the distribution of wealth," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 168-192.
- repec:prg:jnlpep:v:2017:y:2017:i:6:id:630:p:633-645 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lee, Sang Yoon Tim, 2012. "Entrepreneurs, Managers and Inequality," Working Papers 12-15, University of Mannheim, Department of Economics.
- Alan J. Auerbach & Kevin Hassett, 2015. "Capital Taxation in the 21st Century," NBER Working Papers 20871, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Graciela Sanroman & Guillermo Santos, 2017. "The Joint Distribution of Income and Wealth in Uruguay," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 0717, Department of Economics - dECON.
More about this item
KeywordsWealth ; Income distribution;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-04-05 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedgfe:2009-13. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Franz Osorio). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbgvus.html .