Ponds and streams: wealth and income in the U.S., 1989 to 2007
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Erik Hurst & James P. Ziliak, 2006.
"Do Welfare Asset Limits Affect Household Saving?: Evidence from Welfare Reform,"
Journal of Human Resources,
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 41(1).
- Erik Hurst & James P. Ziliak, 2004. "Do Welfare Asset Limits Affect Household Saving? Evidence from Welfare Reform," NBER Working Papers 10487, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Wolff, Edward N., 2007. "The retirement wealth of the baby boom generation," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(1), pages 1-40, January.
- Robert J. Gordon & Ian Dew-Becker, 2008.
"Controversies about the Rise of American Inequality: A Survey,"
NBER Working Papers
13982, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dew-Becker, Ian & Gordon, Robert J, 2008. "Controversies about the Rise in American Inequality: A Survey," CEPR Discussion Papers 6817, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Arthur B. Kennickell & Annika E. Sunden, 1997. "Pensions, social security, and the distribution of wealth," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 1997-55, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:jlabre:v:38:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s12122-017-9250-y is not listed on IDEAS
- Matthias Kredler & Daniel Barczyk, 2012. "Inequality and Asset Prices," 2012 Meeting Papers 929, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Richard C. Sutch, 2016. "The One-Percent across Two Centuries: A Replication of Thomas Pikettyâ€™s Data on the Distribution of Wealth for the United States," Working Papers 201602, University of California at Riverside, Department of Economics.
- Michael, Bryane & Hartwell, Christopher A. & Ho, Gary, 2013. "Does Financial Market Development Explain (or at Least Predict) the Demand for Wealth Management and Private Banking Services in Developing Markets?," EconStor Preprints 109960, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- Aboohamidi, Abbas & Chidmi, Benaissa, 2015. "Changes in the Wealth of American Households during the 2007-2009 Financial Crisis in the U.S," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 205451, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association;Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Emmanuel Saez & Gabriel Zucman, 2014.
"Wealth Inequality in the United States since 1913: Evidence from Capitalized Income Tax Data,"
NBER Working Papers
20625, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Saez, Emmanuel & Zucman, Gabriel, 2014. "Wealth Inequality in the United States since 1913: Evidence from Capitalized Income Tax Data," CEPR Discussion Papers 10227, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Emmanuel Saez & Gabriel Zucman, 2015. "Wealth Inequality in the United States since 1913: Evidence from Capitalized Income Tax Data," STICERD - Public Economics Programme Discussion Papers 26, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Kaymak, Barış & Poschke, Markus, 2016. "The evolution of wealth inequality over half a century: The role of taxes, transfers and technology," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 77(C), pages 1-25.
- Anthony B. Atkinson & Salvatore Morelli, 2014. "Chartbook of economic inequality," Working Papers 324, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Lee, Sang Yoon Tim, 2012. "Entrepreneurs, Managers and Inequality," Working Papers 12-15, University of Mannheim, Department of Economics.
- Fernholz, Ricardo T., 2016. "A Model of economic mobility and the distribution of wealth," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 168-192.
- repec:prg:jnlpep:v:2017:y:2017:i:6:id:630:p:633-645 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alan J. Auerbach & Kevin Hassett, 2015. "Capital Taxation in the 21st Century," NBER Working Papers 20871, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Graciela Sanroman & Guillermo Santos, 2017. "The Joint Distribution of Income and Wealth in Uruguay," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 0717, Department of Economics - dECON.
More about this item
KeywordsWealth ; Income distribution;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-04-05 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedgfe:2009-13. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Franz Osorio). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbgvus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.