Report NEP-SEA-2014-04-18This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Duangkamon Chotikapanich & William E. Griffiths & D. S. Prasada Rao & Wasana Karunarathne, 2014. "Income Distributions, Inequality, and Poverty in Asia, 1992â€“2010," Development Economics Working Papers 24045, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Deluna, Roperto Jr & Jeon, Narae, 2014. "Determinants of International Tourism Demand for the Philippines: An Augmented Gravity Model Approach," MPRA Paper 55294, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lee, Il Houng & Park, Yung Chul, 2014. "Use of National Currencies for Trade Settlement in East Asia: A Proposal," ADBI Working Papers 474, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Purwaningrum, Farah & Evers, Hans-Dieter & Ariff Lim, Syamimi & Anthony Banyouko, Ndah, 2014. "The Governance of Knowledge: Perspectives from Brunei Darussalam and Malaysia," MPRA Paper 55170, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Anthony B. Atkinson & Salvatore Morelli, 2014. "Chartbook of economic inequality," Working Papers 324, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Lanzona, Leonardo Jr. A., 2014. "Implications of an EU FTA to the Philippine Labor Market," Discussion Papers DP 2014-21, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Arimura, Toshihide & Iguchi, Hakaru & Michida, Etsuyo, 2014. "Product-related environmental regulation and voluntary environmental actions : impacts of RoHS and REACH in Malaysia," IDE Discussion Papers 454, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Dasgupta, Manjira, 2013. "Singapore's state capitalism vs. the Indian economy: comparing the economic systems of two potential allies," MPRA Paper 54631, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ado, Akifumi & Kurosaki, Takashi, 2014. "Motives for Sharing in Developing Countries: Experimental Evidence from Jakarta," PRIMCED Discussion Paper Series 53, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- durongkaveroj, wannaphong, 2014. "CGE analysis of trade liberalization in Thailand," MPRA Paper 55191, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mohamed Arouri & Muhammad Shahbaz & Rattapon Onchang & Faridul Islam & Frédéric Teulon, 2014. "Environmental Kuznets Curve in Thailand: Cointegration and Causality Analysis," Working Papers 2014-204, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- de la Torre, Augusto & Didier, Tatiana & Pinat, Magali, 2014. "Can Latin America tap the globalization upside ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6837, The World Bank.
- Talabis, Dylan Antonio & Manay, Erick Justine & Babierra, Ariel & Flores, Jabez Joshua & Rabajante, Jomar, 2013. "A numerical model of Philippine population growth: child policy, quantitative insights and challenges," MPRA Paper 54768, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mieno, Fumiharu & Chaleunsinh, Chansathith, 2014. "Function of Savings and Credit Unions in Laos: From a Village-SCU Survey in Vientiane Vicinity," PRIMCED Discussion Paper Series 52, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Ralf Bebenroth & Maimunah Ismail, 2014. "Cultural Openness, Interpersonal Justice, and Job Satisfaction among Millennials and Seniors: Evidence from Japanese Target Employees following M&A," Discussion Paper Series DP2014-18, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.