Inequality of opportunity for young people in Italy: Understanding the role of circumstances
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Fabio Berton & Francesco Devicienti & Lia Pacelli, 2009. "Are Temporary Jobs a Port of Entry into Permanent Employment? Evidence from Matched Employer-Employee Data," Working papers 06, Former Department of Economics and Public Finance "G. Prato", University of Torino.
- Paola Giuliano, 2008. "Culture and the Family: An Application to Educational Choices in Italy," Rivista di Politica Economica, SIPI Spa, vol. 98(4), pages 3-38, July-Augu.
- Van de Ven, Wynand P. M. M. & Van Praag, Bernard M. S., 1981. "The demand for deductibles in private health insurance : A probit model with sample selection," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 229-252, November.
- repec:tur:wpaper:6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Berloffa, Gabriella & Modena, Francesca, 2012.
"Economic well-being in Italy: The role of income insecurity and intergenerational inequality,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 81(3), pages 751-765.
- Gabriella Berloffa & Francesca Modena, 2010. "Economic well-being in Italy: The role of income insecurity and intergenerational inequality," Working Papers 168, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Gabriella Berloffa & Paola Villa, 2010. "Differences In Equivalent Income Across Cohorts Of Households: Evidence From Italy," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 56(4), pages 693-714, December.
- Gagliarducci, Stefano, 2005. "The dynamics of repeated temporary jobs," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 429-448, August.
- Fabio Berton & Francesco Devicienti & Lia Pacelli, 2011. "Are temporary jobs a port of entry into permanent employment?: Evidence from matched employer-employee," International Journal of Manpower, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 32(8), pages 879-899, November.
- Irene Brunetti & Davide Fiaschi, 2010. "Intergenerational Mobility in Italy," Discussion Papers 2010/102, Dipartimento di Economia e Management (DEM), University of Pisa, Pisa, Italy.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Francesca Modena & Concetta Rondinelli & Fabio Sabatini, 2014.
"Economic Insecurity and Fertility Intentions: The Case of Italy,"
Review of Income and Wealth,
International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 60(S1), pages 233-255, May.
- Francesca Modena & Concetta Rondinelli & Fabio Sabatini, 2012. "Economic insecurity and fertility intentions: the case of Italy," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2012_18, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Modena, Francesca & Rondinelli, Concetta & Sabatini, Fabio, 2012. "Economic insecurity and fertility intentions: the case of Italy," MPRA Paper 36353, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Francesca Modena & Concetta Rondinelli & Fabio Sabatini, 2013. "Economic insecurity and fertility intentions: the case of Italy," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 931, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
More about this item
Keywordsequality of opportunity; labour outcomes; precarious employment; Italy.;
- D6 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics
- J2 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-12-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-EUR-2011-12-13 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-LTV-2011-12-13 (Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inq:inqwps:ecineq2011-241. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Maria Ana Lugo). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ecineea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.