‘Shaken, but not stirred’: six decades defining social innovation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Abdellilah Hamdouch & F. Moulaert, 2006. "New Views of Innovation Systems: Agents, Rationales, Networks and Spatial Scales in the Knowledge Infrastructure," Post-Print halshs-00285251, HAL.
- Martin, Ben R. & Nightingale, Paul & Yegros-Yegros, Alfredo, 2012.
"Science and technology studies: Exploring the knowledge base,"
Elsevier, vol. 41(7), pages 1182-1204.
- Ben Martin & Paul Nightingale & Alfredo Yegros-Yegros, 2011. "Science and Technology Studies: Exploring the Knowledge Base," Working Papers on Innovation Studies 20111004, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo.
- R. Martin, Ben & Nightingale, Paul & Yegros-Yegros, Alfredo, 2011. "Science and Technology Studies: Exploring the Knowledge Base," INGENIO (CSIC-UPV) Working Paper Series 201110, INGENIO (CSIC-UPV).
- Martin, Ben & Nightingale, P. & Yegros-Yegros, A., 2011. "Science and Technology Studies: Exploring the Knowledge Base," Working Papers wp427, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
- Hoogendoorn, B. & Pennings, H.P.G. & Thurik, A.R., 2010. "What do We Know about Social Entrepreneurship: An Analysis of Empirical Research," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2009-044-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Christopher Foster & Richard Heeks, 2013. "Conceptualising Inclusive Innovation: Modifying Systems of Innovation Frameworks to Understand Diffusion of New Technology to Low-Income Consumers," The European Journal of Development Research, Palgrave Macmillan;European Association of Development Research and Training Institutes (EADI), vol. 25(3), pages 333-355, July.
- Leydesdorff, Loet & Welbers, Kasper, 2011. "The semantic mapping of words and co-words in contexts," Journal of Informetrics, Elsevier, vol. 5(3), pages 469-475.
- Faridah Djellal & Faïz Gallouj, 2011. "Social Innovation and Service Innovation," Post-Print halshs-01113990, HAL.
- Mónica E. Edwards-Schachter & Cristian E. Matti & Enrique Alcántara, 2012. "Fostering Quality of Life through Social Innovation: A Living Lab Methodology Study Case," Review of Policy Research, Policy Studies Organization, vol. 29(6), pages 672-692, November.
- Paul Benneworth & Effie Amanatidou & Monica Edwards Schachter & Magnus Gulbrandsen, 2015. "Social innovation futures: beyond policy panacea and conceptual ambiguity," Working Papers on Innovation Studies 20150127, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo.
- Bengt-ake Lundvall & Bjorn Johnson, 1994. "The Learning Economy," Industry and Innovation, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 1(2), pages 23-42.
- Moulaert, Frank, 2000. "Globalization and Integrated Area Development in European Cities," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199241132.
- Andreas Reinstaller, 2013. "An evolutionary view on social innovation and the process of economic change," WWWforEurope Working Papers series 43, WWWforEurope.
- Pol, Eduardo & Ville, Simon, 2009. "Social innovation: Buzz word or enduring term?," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 38(6), pages 878-885, December.
- Waltman, Ludo & van Eck, Nees Jan & Noyons, Ed C.M., 2010. "A unified approach to mapping and clustering of bibliometric networks," Journal of Informetrics, Elsevier, vol. 4(4), pages 629-635.
- repec:wfo:wstudy:47018 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:11:y:2019:i:2:p:522-:d:199205 is not listed on IDEAS
- Marletto, Gerardo & Sillig, Cécile, 2019.
"Lost in Mainstreaming? Agrifood and Urban Mobility Grassroots Innovations with Multiple Pathways and Outcomes,"
Elsevier, vol. 158(C), pages 88-100.
- G. Marletto & C. Sillig, 2018. "Lost in mainstreaming? Agrifood and urban mobility grassroots innovations with multiple pathways and outcomes," Working Paper CRENoS 201808, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:12:p:2376-:d:123590 is not listed on IDEAS
- Havas, Attila, 2016. "Recent economic theorising on innovation: Lessons for analysing social innovation," MPRA Paper 77385, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordssocial innovation; innovation process; collective learning; social practice; social change; technological innovation;
- O35 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Social Innovation
- O17 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Formal and Informal Sectors; Shadow Economy; Institutional Arrangements
- O30 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ing:wpaper:201504. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (François Perruchas). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ingenes.html .