Social innovation futures: beyond policy panacea and conceptual ambiguity
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Fagerberg, Jan & Fosaas, Morten & Bell, Martin & Martin, Ben R., 2011. "Christopher Freeman: social science entrepreneur," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 40(7), pages 897-916, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bugge, Markus & Coenen, Lars & Marques, Pedro & Morgan, Kevin, 2016. "From Social Innovation to System Innovation: Assisted living experiments in Britain and Norway," Papers in Innovation Studies 2016/16, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Edwards-Schachter,Mónica & Wallace,Matthew, 2015. "‘Shaken, but not stirred’: six decades defining social innovation," INGENIO (CSIC-UPV) Working Paper Series 201504, INGENIO (CSIC-UPV).
- Gianluca Misuraca & Csaba Kucsera & Giulio Pasi & Dimitri Gagliardi & Fabienne Abadie, 2017. "Mapping and Analysis of ICT-enabled Social Innovation initiatives promoting social investment across the EU: IESI Knowledge Map 2016," JRC Working Papers JRC105556, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:12:p:2376-:d:123590 is not listed on IDEAS
- Havas, Attila, 2016. "Recent economic theorising on innovation: Lessons for analysing social innovation," MPRA Paper 77385, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cordula Ott, 2017. "Enabling Transformative Research: Lessons from the Eastern and Southern Africa Partnership Programme (1999-2015)," Challenges in Sustainability, Librello publishing house, vol. 5(1), pages 15-23.
- M. Bugge , Markus & Coenen, Lars & Branstad, Are, 2015. "The Roles of Governance in Co-Evolutionary and Transformative Change - The Case of Active Ageing," Papers in Innovation Studies 2015/32, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tik:inowpp:20150127. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (H&kon Normann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/tkuiono.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .