Report NEP-HIS-2015-12-08This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo BÃ¡tiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bernardo Batiz-Lazo, 2015. "A Dainty Review of the Business and Economic History of Chile and Latin America," Working Papers 15009, Bangor Business School, Prifysgol Bangor University (Cymru / Wales).
- Guido Alfani, 2015. "Famines in late Medieval and Early Modern Italy: A test for an advanced economy," Working Papers 082, "Carlo F. Dondena" Centre for Research on Social Dynamics (DONDENA), Università Commerciale Luigi Bocconi.
- Maixé-Altés, J. Carles & Iglesias, Emma M., 2015. "Banking, Currency, Stock Market and Debt Crises: Revisiting Reinhart & Rogoﬀ Debt Analysis in Spain, 1850-1995," MPRA Paper 68199, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- P.J. Lloyd, 2015. "The First 100 Years of Tariffs in Australia: The Colonies," CEH Discussion Papers 043, Centre for Economic History, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Psofogiorgos, Nikolaos - Alexandros & Metaxas, Theodore, 2015. "Porter vs Krugman: History, Analysis and Critique of Regional Competiveness," MPRA Paper 68151, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Matthias Blum & Matthias Strebel, 2015. "Max Weber and the First World War: Protestant and Catholic living standards in Germany, 1915-1919," Economics Working Papers 15-04, Queen's Management School, Queen's University Belfast.
- Claude Diebolt & Tapas Mishra & Faustine Perrin, 2015. "Did Gender-Bias Matter in the Quantity-Quality Trade-off in the 19th Century France?," Working Papers 04-15, Association Française de Cliométrie (AFC).
- Rogério Arthmar & Michael McLure, 2015. "Pigou on War Finance and State Action," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 15-23, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Gani Aldashev & Giorgio Zanarone, 2015. "Endogenous Enforcement Institutions," Working Papers ECARES 2015-38, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Atsushi Kondo, 2015. "Migration and Law in Japan," Asia and the Pacific Policy Studies 201512, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Luc Marco & Robert Noumen, 2015.
"Between aritmetic and accounting : the contribution of Lazare Moulin-Collin (1792-1850)
[Entre arithmétique et comptabilité : l'apport de Lazare Moulin-Collin (1792-1850)]," CEPN Working Papers hal-01233103, HAL.
- Bracke, Philippe & Pinchbeck, Ted & Wyatt, James, 2014. "The time value of housing: historical evidence from London residential leases," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 64504, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Ron W Nielsen, 2015. "Unified Growth Theory Contradicted by the GDP/cap Data," Papers 1511.09323, arXiv.org, revised Dec 2015.
- Magdalena Bertino & Gastón Díaz Steinberg & Cecilia Moreira Goyetche, 2015. "Creación y trayectoria de una empresa pública uruguaya: La Administración de Ferrocarriles del Estado (AFE)," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 15-13, Instituto de Economía - IECON.
- Patrícia Brandão Couto & Rute Imanishi Rodrigues, 2015. "A Gramática da Moradia no Complexo do Alemão: história, documentos e narrativas," Discussion Papers 2159, Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA.
- Fouquet, Roger, 2014. "Long run demand for energy services: income and price elasticities over two hundred years," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 59070, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Gómez León, María, 2015. "The rise of the middle class : Brazil (1839-1950)," IFCS - Working Papers in Economic History.WH wp15-09, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Instituto Figuerola.
- Chih Ming Tan & Zhibo Tan & Xiaobo Zhang, 2015. "Sins of the Fathers: The Intergenerational Legacy of the 1959-1961 Great Chinese Famine on Children's Cognitive Development," Working Paper Series 15-33, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Edwards-Schachter,Mónica & Wallace,Matthew, 2015. "‘Shaken, but not stirred’: six decades defining social innovation," INGENIO (CSIC-UPV) Working Paper Series 201504, INGENIO (CSIC-UPV).
- Daniela, Antonescu, 2014. "Regional convergence – theoretical approaches," MPRA Paper 60288, University Library of Munich, Germany.