The First 100 Years of Tariffs in Australia: The Colonies
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- J. A. La Nauze., 1948. "Australian Tariffs And Imperial Control," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 24(2), pages 218-234, December.
- J. A. Lanauze., 1948. "Australian Tariffs And Imperial Control," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 24(1), pages 1-17, June.
- Peter Lloyd, 2015. "Customs Union and Fiscal Union in Australia at Federation," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 91(293), pages 155-171, June.
- Pratt, Ambrose, 1908. "David Syme: The Father of Protection in Australia," History of Economic Thought Books, McMaster University Archive for the History of Economic Thought, number pratt1908.
- Peter Lloyd, 2008. "100 Years Of Tariff Protection In Australia," Australian Economic History Review, Economic History Society of Australia and New Zealand, vol. 48(2), pages 99-145, July.
- J. A. La Nauze, 1955. "Merchants In Action: The Australian Tariffs Of 1852," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 31(1-2), pages 77-89, May.
- Douglas A. Irwin, 2006.
"The Impact of Federation on Australia's Trade Flows,"
The Economic Record,
The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 82(258), pages 315-324, September.
- Douglas A. Irwin, 2006. "The Impact of Federation on Australia's Trade Flows," NBER Working Papers 12160, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-HIS-2015-12-08 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:auu:hpaper:043. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/chanuau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.