The Impact of Federation on Australia's Trade Flows
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Douglas A. Irwin, 2006. "The Impact of Federation on Australia's Trade Flows," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 82(258), pages 315-324, September.
References listed on IDEAS
- James E. Anderson & Eric van Wincoop, 2003.
"Gravity with Gravitas: A Solution to the Border Puzzle,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 93(1), pages 170-192, March.
- James E. Anderson & Eric van Wincoop, 2000. "Gravity with Gravitas: A Solution to the Border Puzzle," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 485, Boston College Department of Economics.
- James E. Anderson & Eric van Wincoop, 2001. "Gravity with Gravitas: A Solution to the Border Puzzle," NBER Working Papers 8079, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Richard Pomfret, 2005. "Regional Trade Agreements," International Trade 0511002, EconWPA.
- Cashin, Paul A, 1995. "Real GDP in the Seven Colonies of Australasia: 1861-1991," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 41(1), pages 19-39, March.
- Feenstra, Robert C, 2002. "Border Effects and the Gravity Equation: Consistent Methods for Estimation," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 49(5), pages 491-506, December.
- Peter J. Lloyd & Donald Maclaren, 2004. "Gains and Losses from Regional Trading Agreements: A Survey," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 80(251), pages 445-467, December.
- McCallum, John, 1995. "National Borders Matter: Canada-U.S. Regional Trade Patterns," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 85(3), pages 615-623, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- William Coleman, 2018. "Was Federation Uniting or Dividing? The Impact of the Customs Union of 1901 on Australian Trade Relationships," CEPR Discussion Papers 701, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Magee, Gary & Ishaq Bhatti, M. & Li, Alice Shuaishuai, 2015. "The economic modeling of migration and consumption patterns in the English-speaking world," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 322-330.
- P.J. Lloyd, 2015. "The First 100 Years of Tariffs in Australia: The Colonies," CEH Discussion Papers 043, Centre for Economic History, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- P. J. Lloyd, 2016. "The First 100 Years of Tariffs in Australia: the Colonies," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 2018, The University of Melbourne.
- repec:bla:ozechr:v:57:y:2017:i:1:p:45-64 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
- F1 - International Economics - - Trade
- N7 - Economic History - - Economic History: Transport, International and Domestic Trade, Energy, and Other Services
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:12160. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .