Japan's Foreign Direct Investment Experiences in India: Lessons Learnt from Firm Level Surveys
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Shankar Acharya, 2008. "IndiaÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s Macroeconomic Performance and Policies since 2000," Macroeconomics Working Papers 22138, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
More about this item
KeywordsForeign direct investment; Japanese multinational corporations; strategies; obstacles in operations.;
- F0 - International Economics - - General
- F1 - International Economics - - Trade
- F21 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Investment; Long-Term Capital Movements
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
- N85 - Economic History - - Micro-Business History - - - Asia including Middle East
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ind:icrier:243. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (G.K. Manjunath). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/icriein.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .