Endogenous Technical Change, Employment and Distribution in the Goodwin Model
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mehra, Rajnish & Prescott, Edward C., 1985. "The equity premium: A puzzle," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 145-161, March.
- A. J. Julius, 2005. "Steady-State Growth And Distribution With An Endogenous Direction Of Technical Change," Metroeconomica, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 56(1), pages 101-125, February.
- Carlo V. FIORIO & Simon MOHUN & Roberto VENEZIANI, 2013.
"Social Democracy and Distributive Conflict in the UK, 1950-2010,"
Departmental Working Papers
2013-09, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano, revised 16 May 2013.
- Carlo V. Fiorio & Simon Mohun & Roberto Veneziani, 2013. "Social Democracy and Distributive Conflict in the UK, 1950-2010," Working Papers 705, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Carlo V. Fiorio & Simon Mohun & Roberto Veneziani, 2013. "Social Democracy and Distributive Conflict in the UK, 1950-2010," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2013-06, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Giammario Impullitti, 2010.
"International Competition And U.S. R&D Subsidies: A Quantitative Welfare Analysis,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 51(4), pages 1127-1158, November.
- Giammario Impullitti, 2008. "International Competition and U.S. R&D Subsidies: A Quantitative Welfare Analysis," Economics Working Papers ECO2008/11, European University Institute.
- Giammario Impullitti, 2008. "International Competition and U.S. R&D Subsidies: A Quantitative Welfare Analysis," Economic Reports 15-08, FEDEA.
- Smulders, Sjak & van de Klundert, Theo, 1995.
"Imperfect competition, concentration and growth with firm-specific R & D,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 139-160, January.
- Smulders, J.A. & van de Klundert, T.C.M.J., 1995. "Imperfect competition, concentration and growth with firm-specific R&D," Other publications TiSEM 3287368d-bf5d-421a-91c1-e, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Foley, Duncan K., 2003. "Endogenous technical change with externalities in a classical growth model," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 52(2), pages 167-189, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:nea:journl:y:2017i:35:p:53-69 is not listed on IDEAS
- Roberto Veneziani & Luca Zamparelli & Daniele Tavani & Luca Zamparelli, 2017.
"Endogenous Technical Change In Alternative Theories Of Growth And Distribution,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 31(5), pages 1272-1303, December.
- Daniele Tavani & Luca Zamparelli, 2017. "Endogenous Technical Change in Alternative Theories of Growth and Distribution," Working Papers 1/17, Sapienza University of Rome, DISS.
More about this item
KeywordsEndogenous Technical Change; Goodwin Model; Income Shares; Employment;
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
- O33 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Technological Change: Choices and Consequences; Diffusion Processes
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imk:wpaper:127-2013. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sabine Nemitz). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imkhbde.html .