Could a national wage rule stabilize the current account and functional income distribution in the Euro area?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gustav A. Horn & Fabian Lindner & Sabine Stephan, 2017. "Zur Rolle der Nominallöhne für die Handels- und Leistungsbilanzüberschüsse," IMK Report 125-2017, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Ozlem Onaran & Thomas Obst, 2016.
"Wage-led growth in the EU15 member-states: the effects of income distribution on growth, investment, trade balance and inflation,"
Cambridge Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 40(6), pages 1517-1551.
- Onaran, Özlem & Obst, Thomas, 2015. "Wage-led growth in the EU15 member states: the effects of income distribution on growth, investment, trade balance, and inflation," Greenwich Papers in Political Economy 14079, University of Greenwich, Greenwich Political Economy Research Centre.
- Özlem Onaran & Thomas Obst, 2016. "Wage-led growth in the EU15 member states: The effects of income distribution on growth, investment, trade balance, and inflation," Working Papers PKWP1602, Post Keynesian Economics Society (PKES).
- Onaran, Özlem & Obst, Thomas, 2016. "Wage-led growth in the EU15 member states: the effects of income distribution on growth, investment, trade balance, and inflation," Greenwich Papers in Political Economy 14868, University of Greenwich, Greenwich Political Economy Research Centre.
- Konstantins Benkovskis & Julia Wörz, 2012. "Non-Price Competitiveness Gains of Central, Eastern and Southeastern European Countries in the EU Market," Focus on European Economic Integration, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank), issue 3, pages 27-47.
- Tkačevs, Olegs & Christodoulopoulou, Styliani & Bobeica, Elena, 2016.
"The role of price and cost competitiveness for intra- and extra-euro area trade of euro area countries,"
Working Paper Series
1941, European Central Bank.
- Elena Bobeica & Olegs Tkacevs & Styliani Christodoulopoulou, 2016. "The role of price and cost competitiveness for intra- and extra-euro area trade of euro area countries," Working Papers 2016/04, Latvijas Banka.
- Gerlach, Stefan & Schnabel, Gert, 2000.
"The Taylor rule and interest rates in the EMU area,"
Elsevier, vol. 67(2), pages 165-171, May.
- Gerlach, Stefan & Schnabel, Gert, 1999. "The Taylor Rule and Interest Rates in the EMU Area," CEPR Discussion Papers 2271, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jesus Felipe & Utsav Kumar, 2014.
"Unit labor costs in the eurozone: the competitiveness debate again,"
Review of Keynesian Economics,
Edward Elgar Publishing, vol. 2(4), pages 490-507, October.
- Jesus Felipe & Utsav Kumar, 2011. "Unit Labor Costs in the Eurozone: The Competitiveness Debate Again," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_651, Levy Economics Institute.
- Ullrich, Katrin, 2003. "A Comparison Between the Fed and the ECB: Taylor Rules," ZEW Discussion Papers 03-19, ZEW - Leibniz-Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung GmbH Mannheim / Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Osbat, Chiara & Zollino, Francesco & Aiello, Giovanni & Bluhm, Benjamin & Buelens, Christian & Cavallini, Flavia & Joseph, Andreas & Leonte, Alexandru & Lommatzsch, Kirsten & Momchilov, Georgi & Giord, 2015. "Compendium on the diagnostic toolkit for competitiveness," Occasional Paper Series 163, European Central Bank.
- Gaulier, G. & Vicard, V., 2012.
"Évolution des déséquilibres courants dans la zone euro : choc de compétitivité ou choc de demande ?,"
Bulletin de la Banque de France,
Banque de France, issue 189, pages 47-64.
- G. Gaulier. & V. Vicard., 2012. "Current account imbalances in the euro area: competitiveness or demand shock?," Quarterly selection of articles - Bulletin de la Banque de France, Banque de France, issue 27, pages 5-26, Autumn.
- Lommatzsch, Kirsten & Silgoner, Maria A. & Ramskogler, Paul, 2016.
"Trade in value added: Do we need new measures of competitiveness?,"
52/2016, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Silgoner, Maria & Ramskogler, Paul & Lommatzsch, Kirsten, 2016. "Trade in value added: do we need new measures of competitiveness?," Working Paper Series 1936, European Central Bank.
- Horn, Gustav A. & Logeay, Camille, 2004. "Kritik am lohnpolitischen Konzept des Sachverständigenrats," Wirtschaftsdienst – Zeitschrift für Wirtschaftspolitik (1949 - 2007), ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics, vol. 84(4), pages 236-242.
- Gert Schnabel & Stefan Gerlach, 1999. "The Taylor rule and interest rates in the EMU area: a note," BIS Working Papers 73, Bank for International Settlements.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2018-07-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2018-07-16 (European Economics)
- NEP-PKE-2018-07-16 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imk:fmmpap:23-2018. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sabine Nemitz). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fmbocde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.