Report NEP-EEC-2018-07-16This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Giovanni Dosi & Marcello Minenna & Andrea Roventini & Roberto Violi, 2018. "Making the Eurozone work: a risk-sharing reform of the European Stability Mechanism," LEM Papers Series 2018/20, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Alessio Ciarlone & Andrea Colabella, 2018. "Asset price volatility in EU-6 economies: how large is the role played by the ECB?," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 1175, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Angelini, Giovanni & Costantini, Mauro & Easaw, Joshy, 2018. "Uncertainty and spillover effects across the Euro area," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2018/15, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Afonso-Rodríguez, Julio A. & Santana-Gallego, María, 2018. "Time-varying cointegrating regression analysis with an application to the long-run interest rate pass-through in the Euro Area," Working Papers 18-01, Asociación Española de Economía y Finanzas Internacionales.
- Camille Logeay & Heike Joebges, 2018. "Could a national wage rule stabilize the current account and functional income distribution in the Euro area?," FMM Working Paper 23-2018, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Mario Alloza & Pablo Burriel & Javier J. Pérez, 2018. "Fiscal policies in the euro area: revisiting the size of spillovers," Working Papers 1820, Banco de España.
- Saker Sabkha & Christian de Peretti & Dorra Hmaied, 2018. "The Credit Default Swap market contagion during recent crises: International evidence," Post-Print hal-01572510, HAL.
- Enrico D’Elia & Roberta De Santis, 2018. "Inequality in EMU: is there a core periphery dualism?," Working Papers LuissLab 18143, Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza, LUISS Guido Carli.
- Arslan Razmi, 2018. "Montenegro’s Unilateral Euroization," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2018-13, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Chamon, Marcos & Schumacher, Julian & Trebesch, Christoph, 2018. "Foreign-law bonds: can they reduce sovereign borrowing costs?," Working Paper Series 2162, European Central Bank.
- Laeven, Luc & McAdam, Peter & Popov, Alexander, 2018. "Credit Shocks, Employment Protection, and Growth: Firm-level Evidence from Spain," CEPR Discussion Papers 13026, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Francisco A. Blanco & Francisco J. Delgado & Maria J. Presno, 2018. "Fiscal decentralization in the EU: Common patterns through a club convergence analysis," Working Papers. Collection A: Public economics, governance and decentralization 1812, Universidade de Vigo, GEN - Governance and Economics research Network.
- Peter Tillmann & Andreas Walter, 2018. "ECB vs Bundesbank: Diverging Tones and Policy Effectiveness," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201820, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Libero Monteforte & Valentina Raponi, 2018. "Short term forecasts of economic activity: are fortnightly factors useful?," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 1177, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Mariolis, Theodore & Leriou, Eirini & Soklis, George, 2018. "Dissecting the Input-Output Structure of the Greek Economy," MPRA Paper 87578, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ugo Albertazzi & Fulvia Fringuellotti & Steven Ongena, 2018. "Fixed rate versus adjustable rate mortgages: evidence from euro area banks," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 1176, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.