ECB vs Bundesbank: Diverging Tones and Policy Effectiveness
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Peter Tillmann & Andreas Walter, 2018. "ECB vs Bundesbank: Diverging Tones and Policy Effectiveness," GRU Working Paper Series GRU_2018_009, City University of Hong Kong, Department of Economics and Finance, Global Research Unit.
References listed on IDEAS
- Schupp, Fabian & Geiger, Felix, 2018. "With a little help from my friends: Survey-based derivation of euro area short rate expectations at the effective lower bound," Annual Conference 2018 (Freiburg, Breisgau): Digital Economy 181529, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Schupp, Fabian & Geiger, Felix, 2018.
"With a little help from my friends: Survey-based derivation of euro area short rate expectations at the effective lower bound,"
Annual Conference 2018 (Freiburg, Breisgau): Digital Economy
181529, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Geiger, Felix & Schupp, Fabian, 2018. "With a little help from my friends: Survey-based derivation of euro area short rate expectations at the effective lower bound," Discussion Papers 27/2018, Deutsche Bundesbank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tillmann, Peter & Walter, Andreas, 2019. "The effect of diverging communication: The case of the ECB and the Bundesbank," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 176(C), pages 68-74.
- Paul Hubert & Fabien Labondance, 2019.
"Central bank tone and the dispersion of views within monetary policy committees,"
- Paul Hubert & Fabien Labondance, 2020. "Central Bank Tone and the Dispersion of Views within Monetary Policy Committees," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2020-02, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
More about this item
KeywordsCentral bank communication; diverging tones; speeches; text analysis; monetary transmission;
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- E43 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Interest Rates: Determination, Term Structure, and Effects
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-BIG-2018-07-16 (Big Data)
- NEP-CBA-2018-07-16 (Central Banking)
- NEP-EEC-2018-07-16 (European Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2018-07-16 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2018-07-16 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mar:magkse:201820. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bernd Hayo). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vamarde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.