Report NEP-CBA-2018-07-16This is the archive for NEP-CBA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central Banking. Sergey E. Pekarski issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Klaus Adam & Michael Woodford, 2018. "Leaning Against Housing Prices as Robustly Optimal Monetary Policy," CESifo Working Paper Series 7071, CESifo.
- Barnett, William A. & Wang, Chan & Wang, Xue & Wu, Liyuan, 2018. "What inflation measure should a currency union target?," MPRA Paper 87035, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Saleem Bahaj & Ricardo Reis, 2018. "Central Bank Swap Lines," Discussion Papers 1816, Centre for Macroeconomics (CFM).
- Christina Christou & Ruthira Naraidoo & Rangan Gupta, 2018. "Conventional and Unconventional Monetary Policy Reaction to Uncertainty in Advanced Economies: Evidence from Quantile Regressions," Working Papers 201839, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Daniel Jeongdae Lee & Jose Antonio Pedrosa-Garcia & Kiatkanid Pongpanich, 2018. "Securing financial stability through macroprudential measures," MPDD Policy Briefs PB64, United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP).
- Rongrong Sun, 2018. "Monetary Policy Announcements and Market Interest Rates Response: Evidence from China," CFDS Discussion Paper Series 2018/5, Center for Financial Development and Stability at Henan University, Kaifeng, Henan, China.
- González, Marta Ramos & Ureña, Antonio Partal & Fernández-Aguado, Pilar Gómez, 2018. "Proposal on ELBE and LGD in-default: tackling capital requirements after the financial crisis," Working Paper Series 2165, European Central Bank.
- Julien Pinter, 2017. "Central bank financial strength and inflation: an empirical reassessment considering the key role of the fiscal support," Post-Print halshs-01660945, HAL.
- Giovanni Caggiano & Efrem Castelnuovo & Olivier Damette & Antoine Parent & Giovanni Pellegrino, 2018. "Liquidity Traps and Large-Scale Financial Crises," CESifo Working Paper Series 7096, CESifo.
- Adrian Penalver, Nobuyuki Hanaki, Eizo Akiyama, Yukihiko Funaki, Ryuichiro Ishikawa, 2018. "An Experimental Analysis Of The Effect Of Quantitative Easing," Working papers 684, Banque de France.
- Yoshino, Naoyuki & Asonuma, Tamon, 2017. "Optimal Dynamic Path during the Transition of Exchange Rate Regime: Analysis of the People’s Republic of China (PRC), Malaysia, and Singapore," ADBI Working Papers 765, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Gareth Peters & Pavel Shevchenko & Bertrand Hassani & Ariane Chapelle, 2016. "Should the advanced measurement approach be replaced with the standardized measurement approach for operational risk?," Post-Print halshs-01391091, HAL.
- Buch, Claudia M. & Bussiere, Matthieu & Goldberg, Linda & Hills, Robert, 2018. "The international transmission of monetary policy," Discussion Papers 16/2018, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Peter Tillmann & Andreas Walter, 2018. "ECB vs Bundesbank: Diverging Tones and Policy Effectiveness," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201820, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Beverly Hirtle, 2018. "Structural and cyclical macroprudential objectives in supervisory stress testing: remarks at The Effects of Post-Crisis Banking Reforms, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, New York City," Speech 290, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Yves, Togba Boboy & Yoon, Seong-Min, 2018. "Swing in the Fed’s balance sheet policy and spillover effects on emerging Asian countries," MPRA Paper 87141, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alessio Ciarlone & Andrea Colabella, 2018. "Asset price volatility in EU-6 economies: how large is the role played by the ECB?," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 1175, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.