Report NEP-PKE-2018-07-16This is the archive for NEP-PKE, a report on new working papers in the area of Post Keynesian Economics. Karl Petrick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Michaelis Nikiforos, 2018. "Distribution-led growth through methodological lenses," FMM Working Paper 24-2018, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Mark Setterfield & Yun K. Kim, 2018. "Varieties of Capitalism, Increasing Income Inequality, and the Sustainability of Long-Run Growth," Working Papers 1806, New School for Social Research, Department of Economics.
- Won Jun Nah & Marc Lavoie, 2018. "The role of autonomous demand growth in a neo-Kaleckian conflicting-claims framework," FMM Working Paper 22-2018, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Thomas Palley, 2018. "Recovering Keynesian Phillips curve theory," FMM Working Paper 26-2018, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Thomas Palley, 2018. "Unemployment and growth," FMM Working Paper 21-2018, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Giovanni Caggiano & Efrem Castelnuovo & Olivier Damette & Antoine Parent & Giovanni Pellegrino, 2018. "Liquidity Traps and Large-Scale Financial Crises," CESifo Working Paper Series 7096, CESifo Group Munich.
- Juan Francisco Martínez & José Miguel Matus & Daniel Oda, 2018. "Taxonomy of Chilean Financial Fragility Periods from 1975 to 2017," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 822, Central Bank of Chile.
- Liudmila Malyshava, 2018. "External Instability in Transition: Applying Minsky's Theory of Financial Fragility to International Markets," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_909, Levy Economics Institute.
- Dejuán, Óscar & McCombie, John S.L., 2018. "The Supermultiplier-Cum-Finance. Economic Limits of a Credit Driven System," Centro Sraffa Working Papers CSWP32, Centro di Ricerche e Documentazione "Piero Sraffa".
- George McMillan III, 2017. "The Unification Of The Philosophical And Behavioral Social Sciences," Proceedings of Law and Political Sciences Conferences 6208314, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Julia M. Puaschunder, 2018. "Nudgital: Critique of Behavioral Political Economy," Working papers 006, Research Association for Interdisciplinary Studies.
- Luke Petach & Daniele Tavani, 2018. "Income shares, secular stagnation, and the long-run distribution of wealth," FMM Working Paper 25-2018, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Camille Logeay & Heike Joebges, 2018. "Could a national wage rule stabilize the current account and functional income distribution in the Euro area?," FMM Working Paper 23-2018, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.