Invirtiendo en Entrenamiento General: El Programa de Formación Dual
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Loewenstein, Mark A & Spletzer, James R, 1998. "Dividing the Costs and Returns to General Training," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 16(1), pages 142-171, January.
- Daron Acemoglu & Jorn-Steffen Pischke, 1999.
"The Structure of Wages and Investment in General Training,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 107(3), pages 539-572, June.
- Acemoglu, D. & Pischke, J.S., 1997. "The Structure of Wages and Investment in General Training," Working papers 97-24, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Acemoglu, Daron & Pischke, Jörn-Steffen, 1998. "The Structure of Wages and Investment in General Training," CEPR Discussion Papers 1833, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Daron Acemoglu & Jorn-Steffen Pischke, 1998. "The Structure of Wages and Investment in General Training," NBER Working Papers 6357, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David H. Autor, 2001.
"Why Do Temporary Help Firms Provide Free General Skills Training?,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 116(4), pages 1409-1448.
- David H. Autor, 2000. "Why Do Temporary Help Firms Provide Free General Skills Training?," NBER Working Papers 7637, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Acemoglu, Daron & Pischke, Jorn-Steffen, 2000. "Certification of training and training outcomes," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 44(4-6), pages 917-927, May.
- Felipe Balmaceda, "undated".
"Firm-Sponsored General Training in a Frictionless Labor Market,"
ILADES-Georgetown University Working Papers
inv134, Ilades-Georgetown University, Universidad Alberto Hurtado/School of Economics and Bussines.
- Felipe Balmaceda, 2002. "Firm Sponsored General Training in a Frictionless Labor Market," Documentos de Trabajo 137, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
- Macleod, W.B. & Malcomson, J.M., 1991.
"Investments, Hold Up and the Reform of Market Contracts,"
Cahiers de recherche
9114, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Macleod, W.B. & Malcomson, J.M., 1991. "Investments, Hold Up And The Reform Of Market Contracts," Cahiers de recherche 9114, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Franz, Wolfgang & Soskice, David W., 1994. "The German apprenticeship system," Discussion Papers 11, University of Konstanz, Center for International Labor Economics (CILE).
- Waldman, Michael, 1990. "Up-or-Out Contracts: A Signaling Perspective," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 8(2), pages 230-250, April.
- John Bishop, 1994. "The Impact of Previous Training on Productivity and Wages," NBER Chapters,in: Training and the Private Sector: International Comparisons, pages 161-200 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chang, Chun & Wang, Yijiang, 1996. "Human Capital Investment under Asymmetric Information: The Pigovian Conjecture Revisited," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 14(3), pages 505-519, July.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ila:ilades:inv136. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marcela Perticara). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deilacl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.