The Divergent Postcommunist Paths to Democracy and Economic Freedom
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic Freedom; Ease of Doing Business; Democracy;
- P26 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - Political Economy
- P52 - Economic Systems - - Comparative Economic Systems - - - Comparative Studies of Particular Economies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2016-08-07 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2016-08-07 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-HIS-2016-08-07 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-TRA-2016-08-07 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iie:wpaper:wp16-10. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peterson Institute webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iieeeus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .