Einkommen, Geschlecht und Arbeitsplatzwechsel in Russland 1998. Earnings, Gender, and Mobility in the RF 1995-1998
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lazear, Edward P & Rosen, Sherwin, 1981. "Rank-Order Tournaments as Optimum Labor Contracts," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 89(5), pages 841-864, October.
- Yellen, Janet L, 1984. "Efficiency Wage Models of Unemployment," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 74(2), pages 200-205, May.
- Irena Grosfeld & Claudia Senik-Leygonie & Thierry Verdier & Stanislav Kolenikov & Elena Paltseva, 1999.
"Dynamism and Inertia on the Russian Labour Market: A Model of Segmentation,"
William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series
246, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Grosfeld, Irena & Kolenikov, Stanislav & Paltseva, Elena & Sénik-Leygonie, Claudia & Verdier, Thierry, 1999. "Dynamism and Inertia on the Russian Labour Market: A Model of Segmentation," CEPR Discussion Papers 2224, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- repec:ucp:bknber:9780226726281 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jacob Mincer & Boyan Jovanovic, 1981. "Labor Mobility and Wages," NBER Chapters,in: Studies in Labor Markets, pages 21-64 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jovanovic, Boyan, 1979. "Job Matching and the Theory of Turnover," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 87(5), pages 972-990, October.
- Helmut Hofer & Karl Pichelmann & Andreas-Ulrich Schuh, 2001.
"Price and quantity adjustments in the Austrian labour market,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(5), pages 581-592.
- Hofer, Helmut & Pichelmann, Karl & Schuh, Andreas-Ulrich, 1998. "Price and Quantity Adjustments in the Austrian Labour Markets," Economics Series 57, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Shapiro, Carl & Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1984. "Equilibrium Unemployment as a Worker Discipline Device," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 74(3), pages 433-444, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Larisa Smirnykh & Andreas Wörgötter, 2013.
"Why do Russian Firms Use Fixed-Term and Agency Work Contracts?,"
OECD Economics Department Working Papers
1014, OECD Publishing.
- Smirnykh, Larisa & Wörgötter, Andreas, 2013. "Why Do Russian Firms Use Fixed-Term and Agency Work Contracts?," IZA Policy Papers 54, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
KeywordsArbeitsmarkt; Geschlecht; Russland; Einkommen; Mobilitaet; Labour market; Gender; Russia; Income; Mobility;
- J62 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Job, Occupational and Intergenerational Mobility; Promotion
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
- R23 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - Regional Migration; Regional Labor Markets; Population
- D31 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Personal Income and Wealth Distribution
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ihs:ihstep:15. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Doris Szoncsitz). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deihsat.html .