On the Usefulness of the Diebold-Mariano Test in the Selection of Prediction Models
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bénédicte Vidaillet & V. D'Estaintot & P. Abécassis, 2005. "Introduction," Post-Print hal-00287137, HAL.
- Mauro Costantini & Robert M. Kunst, 2011.
"Combining forecasts based on multiple encompassing tests in a macroeconomic core system,"
Journal of Forecasting,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 30(6), pages 579-596, September.
- Costantini, Mauro & Kunst, Robert M., 2009. "Combining Forecasts Based on Multiple Encompassing Tests in a Macroeconomic Core System," Economics Series 243, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Clark, Todd E. & McCracken, Michael W., 2001.
"Tests of equal forecast accuracy and encompassing for nested models,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 105(1), pages 85-110, November.
- Todd E. Clark & Michael W. McCracken, 1999. "Tests of equal forecast accuracy and encompassing for nested models," Research Working Paper 99-11, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Todd E. Clark & Michael W. McCracken, 2000. "Tests of Equal Forecast Accuracy and Encompassing for Nested Models," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 0319, Econometric Society.
- Todd E. Clark & Michael McCracken, 1999. "Tests of Equal Forecast Accuracy and Encompassing for Nested Models," Computing in Economics and Finance 1999 1241, Society for Computational Economics.
- Inoue, Atsushi & Kilian, Lutz, 2006. "On the selection of forecasting models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 130(2), pages 273-306, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Juncal Cuñado & Luis A. Gil-Alana, 2013.
"Modelling long-run trends and cycles in financial time series data,"
Journal of Time Series Analysis,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 34(3), pages 405-421, May.
- Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Juncal Cunado & Luis A. Gil-Alana, 2008. "Modelling Long-Run Trends and Cycles in Financial Time Series Data," CESifo Working Paper Series 2330, CESifo Group Munich.
- Luis A. Gil-Alana & Juncal CuÃ±ado & Guglielmo Maria Caporale, 2012. "Modelling Long Run Trends and Cycles in Financial Time Series Data," Faculty Working Papers 13/12, School of Economics and Business Administration, University of Navarra.
- Bec Frédérique & Salem Melika Ben, 2013.
"Inventory investment and the business cycle: the usual suspect,"
Studies in Nonlinear Dynamics & Econometrics,
De Gruyter, vol. 17(3), pages 335-343, May.
- Frédérique Bec & Mélika Ben Salem, 2012. "Inventory Investment and the Business Cycle : The usual Suspect," Working Papers 2012-09, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Frédérique Bec & Mélika Ben Salem, 2013. "Inventory investment and the business cycle: the usual suspect," Post-Print halshs-00846501, HAL.
- Caporale, Guglielmo Maria & Gil-Alana, Luis A., 2017.
"Persistence and cycles in the us federal funds rate,"
International Review of Financial Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 1-8.
- Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Luis A. Gil-Alana, 2012. "Persistence and Cycles in the US Federal Funds Rate," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1255, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Luis A. Gil-Alana, 2012. "Persistence and Cycles in the US Federal Funds Rate," CESifo Working Paper Series 4035, CESifo Group Munich.
- Anders Bredahl Kock & Timo Teräsvirta, 2016.
"Forecasting Macroeconomic Variables Using Neural Network Models and Three Automated Model Selection Techniques,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(8-10), pages 1753-1779, December.
- Anders Bredahl Kock & Timo Teräsvirta, 2011. "Forecasting Macroeconomic Variables using Neural Network Models and Three Automated Model Selection Techniques," CREATES Research Papers 2011-27, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
More about this item
KeywordsForecsting; time series; predictive accuracy; model selection!;
- C22 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes
- C52 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Evaluation, Validation, and Selection
- C53 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Forecasting and Prediction Models; Simulation Methods
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ihs:ihsesp:276. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Doris Szoncsitz). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deihsat.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.