On the Usefulness of the Diebold-Mariano Test in the Selection of Prediction Models
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Clark, Todd E. & McCracken, Michael W., 2001.
"Tests of equal forecast accuracy and encompassing for nested models,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, pages 85-110.
- Todd E. Clark & Michael W. McCracken, 1999. "Tests of equal forecast accuracy and encompassing for nested models," Research Working Paper 99-11, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Todd E. Clark & Michael W. McCracken, 2000. "Tests of Equal Forecast Accuracy and Encompassing for Nested Models," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 0319, Econometric Society.
- Todd E. Clark & Michael McCracken, 1999. "Tests of Equal Forecast Accuracy and Encompassing for Nested Models," Computing in Economics and Finance 1999 1241, Society for Computational Economics.
- Mauro Costantini & Robert M. Kunst, 2011.
"Combining forecasts based on multiple encompassing tests in a macroeconomic core system,"
Journal of Forecasting,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 30(6), pages 579-596, September.
- Costantini, Mauro & Kunst, Robert M., 2009. "Combining Forecasts Based on Multiple Encompassing Tests in a Macroeconomic Core System," Economics Series 243, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Bénédicte Vidaillet & V. D'Estaintot & P. Abécassis, 2005. "Introduction," Post-Print hal-00287137, HAL.
- Inoue, Atsushi & Kilian, Lutz, 2006. "On the selection of forecasting models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 130(2), pages 273-306, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Juncal Cuñado & Luis A. Gil-Alana, 2013.
"Modelling long-run trends and cycles in financial time series data,"
Journal of Time Series Analysis,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 34(3), pages 405-421, May.
- Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Juncal Cunado & Luis A. Gil-Alana, 2008. "Modelling Long-Run Trends and Cycles in Financial Time Series Data," CESifo Working Paper Series 2330, CESifo Group Munich.
- Luis A. Gil-Alana & Juncal CuÃ±ado & Guglielmo Maria Caporale, 2012. "Modelling Long Run Trends and Cycles in Financial Time Series Data," Faculty Working Papers 13/12, School of Economics and Business Administration, University of Navarra.
- Bec Frédérique & Salem Melika Ben, 2013.
"Inventory investment and the business cycle: the usual suspect,"
Studies in Nonlinear Dynamics & Econometrics,
De Gruyter, vol. 17(3), pages 335-343, May.
- Frédérique Bec & Mélika Ben Salem, 2012. "Inventory Investment and the Business Cycle : The usual Suspect," Working Papers 2012-09, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Frédérique Bec & Mélika Ben Salem, 2013. "Inventory investment and the business cycle: the usual suspect," Post-Print halshs-00846501, HAL.
- Anders Bredahl Kock & Timo Teräsvirta, 2016.
"Forecasting Macroeconomic Variables Using Neural Network Models and Three Automated Model Selection Techniques,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(8-10), pages 1753-1779, December.
- Anders Bredahl Kock & Timo Teräsvirta, 2011. "Forecasting Macroeconomic Variables using Neural Network Models and Three Automated Model Selection Techniques," CREATES Research Papers 2011-27, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- repec:eee:finana:v:52:y:2017:i:c:p:1-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Caporale, Guglielmo Maria & Gil-Alana, Luis A., 2017.
"Persistence and cycles in the us federal funds rate,"
International Review of Financial Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 1-8.
- Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Luis A. Gil-Alana, 2012. "Persistence and Cycles in the US Federal Funds Rate," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1255, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Luis A. Gil-Alana, 2012. "Persistence and Cycles in the US Federal Funds Rate," CESifo Working Paper Series 4035, CESifo Group Munich.
More about this item
KeywordsForecsting; time series; predictive accuracy; model selection!;
- C22 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes
- C52 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Evaluation, Validation, and Selection
- C53 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Forecasting and Prediction Models; Simulation Methods
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ihs:ihsesp:276. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Doris Szoncsitz). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deihsat.html .