Outcome conditioned treatment effects
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Jun, Sung Jae & Pinkse, Joris & Xu, Haiqing, 2011. "Tighter bounds in triangular systems," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 161(2), pages 122-128, April.
- Stefan Hoderlein & Enno Mammen, 2007. "Identification of Marginal Effects in Nonseparable Models Without Monotonicity," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 75(5), pages 1513-1518, September.
- Clément de Chaisemartin, 2012. "Late again, whithout Monotonicity," Working Papers 2012-12, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Heckman, James J. & Robb, Richard Jr., 1985. "Alternative methods for evaluating the impact of interventions : An overview," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 30(1-2), pages 239-267.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Xavier d'Haultfoeuille & Stefan Hoderlein & Yuya Sasaki, 2013.
"Nonlinear difference-in-differences in repeated cross sections with continuous treatments,"
CeMMAP working papers
CWP40/13, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Xavier D'Haultfoeuille & Stefan Hoderlein & Yuya Sasaki, 2013. "Nonlinear Difference-in-Differences in Repeated Cross Sections with Continuous Treatments," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 839, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Kasy, Maximilian, "undated". "Instrumental variables with unrestricted heterogeneity and continuous treatment - DON'T CITE! SEE ERRATUM BELOW," Working Paper 33257, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Maximilian Kasy, 2014. "Instrumental Variables with Unrestricted Heterogeneity and Continuous Treatment," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 81(4), pages 1614-1636.
More about this item
KeywordsContinuous treatment; average treatment effect on the treated; marginal treatment effect; average partial effect; local instrumental variables; nonseparable model; endogeneity; quantiles;
- C13 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Estimation: General
- C14 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Semiparametric and Nonparametric Methods: General
- C21 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Cross-Sectional Models; Spatial Models; Treatment Effect Models
- C26 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Instrumental Variables (IV) Estimation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ifs:cemmap:39/13. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Emma Hyman). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cmifsuk.html .