Late Again with Defiers
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Rashmi Barua & Kevin Lang, 2009.
"School Entry, Educational Attainment and Quarter of Birth: A Cautionary Tale of LATE,"
NBER Working Papers
15236, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kevin Lang & Rashmi Barua, 2010. "School Entry, Educational Attainment and Quarter of Birth: A Cautionary Tale of LATE," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series WP2010-019, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Klein, Tobias J., 2010.
"Heterogeneous treatment effects: Instrumental variables without monotonicity?,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 155(2), pages 99-116, April.
- Klein, Tobias J., 2007. "Heterogeneous Treatment Effects: Instrumental Variables without Monotonicity?," IZA Discussion Papers 2738, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Klein, T.J., 2008. "Heterogeneous Treatment Effects : Instrumental Variables Without Monotonicity?," Discussion Paper 2008-45, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Huber, Martin & Mellace, Giovanni, 2012. "Relaxing monotonicity in the identification of local average treatment effects," Economics Working Paper Series 1212, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science.
- Angrist, Joshua D & Evans, William N, 1998.
"Children and Their Parents' Labor Supply: Evidence from Exogenous Variation in Family Size,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 88(3), pages 450-477, June.
- Joshua D. Angrist & William N. Evans, 1996. "Children and Their Parents' Labor Supply: Evidence from Exogenous Variation in Family Size," NBER Working Papers 5778, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Guido W. Imbens & Donald B. Rubin, 1997. "Estimating Outcome Distributions for Compliers in Instrumental Variables Models," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 64(4), pages 555-574.
- Edward Vytlacil, 2002. "Independence, Monotonicity, and Latent Index Models: An Equivalence Result," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 70(1), pages 331-341, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
KeywordsInstrumental Variables; Monotonicity; Defiers; Rank Invariance; Exchangeable random variables;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:psewpa:halshs-00699646. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .