Report NEP-ECM-2012-06-05This is the archive for NEP-ECM, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometrics. Sune Karlsson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bartolucci, Francesco & Farcomeni, Alessio & Pennoni, Fulvia, 2012. "Latent Markov models: a review of a general framework for the analysis of longitudinal data with covariates," MPRA Paper 39023, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jiangyu Ji & Andre Lucas, 2012. "A New Semiparametric Volatility Model," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 12-055/2/DSF35, Tinbergen Institute.
- Karlsson, Sune, 2012. "Conditional posteriors for the reduced rank regression model," Working Papers 2012:11, Örebro University, School of Business.
- Item repec:aue:wpaper:1214 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Belyaev, Yuri & Kriström, Bengt, 2012. "Two-step approach to Self-Selected Interval Data in Elicitation Surveys," CERE Working Papers 2012:10, CERE - the Center for Environmental and Resource Economics.
- Bhattacharjee, Arnab & Jensen-Butler, Chris, 2011. "Estimation of the Spatial Weights Matrix under Structural Constraints," SIRE Discussion Papers 2011-48, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Trevor Breusch & Michael B. Ward & Hoa Thi Minh Nguyen & Tom Kompas, 2011. "FEVD: Just IV or Just Mistaken?," Monash Economics Working Papers archive-17, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Bhattacharjee, Arnab & de Castro, Eduardo Anselmo & Marques, JoÃ£o LourenÃ§o, 2011. "Spatial Interactions in Hedonic Pricing Models: The Urban Housing Market of Aveiro, Portugal," SIRE Discussion Papers 2011-45, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Clément De Chaisemartin & Xavier D'Haultfoeuille, 2012. "Late Again with Defiers," PSE Working Papers halshs-00699646, HAL.
- von der Lippe, Peter, 2012. "Covariances and relationships between price indices: Notes on a theorem of Ladislaus von Bortkiewicz on linear index functions," MPRA Paper 38566, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Amel Bentata & Rama Cont, 2012. "Short-time asymptotics for marginal distributions of semimartingales," Working Papers hal-00667112, HAL.