Two-step approach to Self-Selected Interval Data in Elicitation Surveys
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Broberg, Thomas & Brännlund, Runar, 2008. "An alternative interpretation of multiple bounded WTP data--Certainty dependent payment card intervals," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 555-567, December.
- Cecilia Håkansson, 2008. "A new valuation question: analysis of and insights from interval open-ended data in contingent valuation," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 39(2), pages 175-188, February.
- Daniel McFadden & Albert Bemmaor & Francis Caro & Jeff Dominitz & Byung-Hill Jun & Arthur Lewbel & Rosa Matzkin & Francesca Molinari & Norbert Schwarz & Robert Willis & Joachim Winter, 2005.
"Statistical Analysis of Choice Experiments and Surveys,"
Springer, vol. 16(3), pages 183-196, December.
- McFadden, Daniel L. & Bemmaor, Albert C. & Caro, Francis G. & Dominitz, Jeff & Jun, Byung-hill & Lewbel, Arthur & Matzkin, Rosa L. & Molinari, Francesca & Schwarz, Norbert & Willis, Robert J. & Winter, 2005. "Statistical analysis of choice experiments and surveys," Munich Reprints in Economics 19251, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Belyaev, Yuri & Kriström, Bengt, 2010. "Approach to Analysis of Self-Selected Interval Data," CERE Working Papers 2010:2, CERE - the Center for Environmental and Resource Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Oben K Bayrak & Bengt KristrÃ¶m, 2016.
"Is there a valuation gap? The case of interval valuations,"
AccessEcon, vol. 36(1), pages 218-236.
- Bayrak, Oben K. & Kriström, Bengt, 2015. "Is there a valuation gap? The case of interval valuations," CERE Working Papers 2015:13, CERE - the Center for Environmental and Resource Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsInterval data; Maximum Likelihood; Turnbull estimator; willingness-to-pay; quantitative elicitation; resampling;
- Q51 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Valuation of Environmental Effects
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-06-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-ECM-2012-06-05 (Econometrics)
- NEP-ORE-2012-06-05 (Operations Research)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:slucer:2012_010. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mona Bonta Bergman). General contact details of provider: http://www.cere.se .