Two-step approach to Self-Selected Interval Data in Elicitation Surveys
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Broberg, Thomas & Brännlund, Runar, 2008. "An alternative interpretation of multiple bounded WTP data--Certainty dependent payment card intervals," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 555-567, December.
- Cecilia Håkansson, 2008. "A new valuation question: analysis of and insights from interval open-ended data in contingent valuation," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 39(2), pages 175-188, February.
- Daniel McFadden & Albert Bemmaor & Francis Caro & Jeff Dominitz & Byung-Hill Jun & Arthur Lewbel & Rosa Matzkin & Francesca Molinari & Norbert Schwarz & Robert Willis & Joachim Winter, 2005.
"Statistical Analysis of Choice Experiments and Surveys,"
Springer, vol. 16(3), pages 183-196, December.
- McFadden, Daniel L. & Bemmaor, Albert C. & Caro, Francis G. & Dominitz, Jeff & Jun, Byung-hill & Lewbel, Arthur & Matzkin, Rosa L. & Molinari, Francesca & Schwarz, Norbert & Willis, Robert J. & Winter, 2005. "Statistical analysis of choice experiments and surveys," Munich Reprints in Economics 19251, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Belyaev, Yuri & Kriström, Bengt, 2010. "Approach to Analysis of Self-Selected Interval Data," CERE Working Papers 2010:2, CERE - the Center for Environmental and Resource Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Oben K Bayrak & Bengt KristrÃ¶m, 2016.
"Is there a valuation gap? The case of interval valuations,"
AccessEcon, vol. 36(1), pages 218-236.
- Bayrak, Oben K. & Kriström, Bengt, 2015. "Is there a valuation gap? The case of interval valuations," CERE Working Papers 2015:13, CERE - the Center for Environmental and Resource Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsInterval data; Maximum Likelihood; Turnbull estimator; willingness-to-pay; quantitative elicitation; resampling;
- Q51 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Valuation of Environmental Effects
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-06-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-ECM-2012-06-05 (Econometrics)
- NEP-ORE-2012-06-05 (Operations Research)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:slucer:2012_010. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mona Bonta Bergman). General contact details of provider: http://www.cere.se .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.