Approach to Analysis of Self-Selected Interval Data
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- van Exel, N.J.A. & Brouwer, W.B.F. & van den Berg, B. & Koopmanschap, M.A., 2006. "With a little help from an anchor: Discussion and evidence of anchoring effects in contingent valuation," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 35(5), pages 836-853, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Belyaev, Yuri & Kriström, Bengt, 2012. "Two-step approach to Self-Selected Interval Data in Elicitation Surveys," CERE Working Papers 2012:10, CERE - the Center for Environmental and Resource Economics.
- Pierre-Alexandre Mahieu & Pere Riera & Marek Giergiczny, 2012. "The influence of cheap talk on willingness-to-pay ranges: some empirical evidence from a contingent valuation study," Journal of Environmental Planning and Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 55(6), pages 753-763, September.
- V. Markantonis & V. Meyer & N. Lienhoop, 2013. "Evaluation of the environmental impacts of extreme floods in the Evros River basin using Contingent Valuation Method," Natural Hazards: Journal of the International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, Springer;International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, vol. 69(3), pages 1535-1549, December.
More about this item
KeywordsInterval data; Maximum Likelihood; Turnbull estimator; willingness-to-pay; quantitative elicitation;
- C25 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Discrete Regression and Qualitative Choice Models; Discrete Regressors; Proportions; Probabilities
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:slucer:2010_002. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mona Bonta Bergman). General contact details of provider: http://www.cere.se .